• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Returns June 13, 2024; Season 5 Will Be the Final Season)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Just watched season 4 episode 1 and was very disssapointed. It honestly didn't even seem like the same show to me. I'll give ep02 a chance and if the same feeling persists I'll just quit.

Last edited:
I finished the 2nd episode and I kinda get the feeling that...

Homelander.. (theory/crazy prediction below.)

Will try to find a way to put his mind into Ryan's body. It's obvious that Homelander is TERRIFIED of aging because he's so vain. But he has a compatible "DNA vessel" that he's grooming to be as indifferent to life as he is. But I could be wrong, it's just the comic book nerd in me, I guess.

I really felt sorry for those people at that convention. They were so willing to believe anything just so they would...

Belong. :(
I will never look at Chuck the same way again
🤢

Vought International
"Vought International3 hours ago
Happy Father's Day to the world's greatest dad: Homelander. After precious father-son time was wasted in his “trial,” he's finally #HomeFree to focus on his most important mission: being there for Ryan. This new family portrait confirms it – perfect bone structure is genetic!"

P8KKw2QmP7A53WPH6eWPrc90QtaKkB91IoGHYctZmht-TkZr4RBbF9Sym3xF7ZGSd0YbyVhTQPk2ww=s1338-rw-nd-v1

Well, I'm all caught up and here's my latest theory, this time concerning Sister Sage.

Just my crazy guess below.

I think I figured out what the deal is with her and the Lobotomy tool. That's how she "gets high." She literally dumbs herself DOWN so she can actually enjoy a bloomin' onion, Transformers 2, and sport sex with The Deep. It's not permanent (for now at least) because she's got compound-V coursing through her veins.

Anthony looks unrecognizable with facial hair.

Erin looks unrecognizable with those layers of makeup to cover up her botched plastic surgery.

Does she really look that bad in the series?

Holy crap is MM sick? He used to be huge!

This season so far has been pretty shit. Literally fuck all has happened.
Feels like a bunch of tiny sub-plots without the main story getting going. I guess it will be Homelander's kid.

I had to look up the cast’s names to figure out that the queerish guy with the glasses was Homelander. I honestly had no idea which character that guy played.

Deep and A-Train seem exactly like their parts, they’re not doing much acting.

Kimiko IRL is delicious.

Starlight might be worst case of “what the fuck did you do to your face” in Hollywood history. Maybe tied with Zac Effron.

There are worse examples of plastic surgery, but they were all on actors that were old and trying to not age out. Starlight was like 28 and started fucking around with an exceptionally good looking face.

1718602404870.jpeg

Anthony looks unrecognizable with facial hair.

Erin looks unrecognizable with those layers of makeup to cover up her botched plastic surgery.

Does she really look that bad in the series?

Last edited:
They made a few references to it in the first few episodes.

“She says your not eating enough”

“You’re not eating you’re not sleeping”
Sure but in that interview Q&A thing he's even thinner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back