• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'The Boys' Actress Ruins Face With Plastic Surgery

Never understood the Plastic Surgery trend with women and never will. But yes she was a pretty woman, Now... All I got to say is why....

Go look at her in Driven. She was way skinnier then and her face doesn’t look anything like it does now. She 100% did some stuff to it and got her boobs done as well.
I wasn't suggesting that she didn't have anything done, I was just saying that weight loss was some of the difference. She's definitely had a nose job and lip fillers. I believe how drawn out her face looks is possibly making me overestimate her weight loss from S1 to S3(2022). In more recent photos she looks like she isn't as thin as she was in 2022, but her face still looks very drawn out. Considering that, she's probably got cheek fillers(implants? Not sure how that works) and/or has had fat removed from her face.

Pisses me off. She was a great girl next door looking type. That's why her character worked early on in the show. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

She's kind of like Dorian Gray at this point. She's probably been exposed to a lot of stuff you weren't expecting, on the show and in real life. She's wearing all that on her face now.

She was so cute and hot. Fucking sucks.

But its a free country - if she wants to look like a ghoul, that is her prerogative.

Reactions: 666
Never understood the Plastic Surgery trend with women and never will. But yes she was a pretty woman, Now... All I got to say is why....

Mental illness. They think they are ugly. They think they need it.

It's not because of men either - I guarantee 99% of the time its women that put it into their heads.

She was so cute and hot. Fucking sucks.

But its a free country - if she wants to look like a ghoul, that is her prerogative.
I bet she still looks hot on the show, the plastic surgery photo was from her social, not the same as how she looks when filmed by professionals.

She got a lot of work done over the years on the show. It started becoming very obvious in season 3 when it downgraded her looks. The good news is that this new wave of surgeries appears recent, she just posted that Instagram photo. Filming for the next season wrapped a long time ago. She might still look decent (well, season 3 decent) in the next season.

It's ironic how her real life personality is in total mismatch with her show character. Starlight wouldn't get surgery, so it's even more jarring when you see it.

It's ironic, isn't it? Completely undermines the social commentary her character in the show is supposed to convey.

There's no cigar room full of old rich dudes in suits required to corrupt the mental wellness of these starlets. They'll do it all by themselves.
Oh I'm sure they will blame this on Weinstein.

im so confused about zygos. did she get them reduced? it looks like she got way bigger cheek bones now.... would that be zygo implants????

Looks like she had implants. It's a bit more obvious in this pic. Also a brow lift. She also looks like she has a lot less water in the face and bad makeup (lip liner, eyebrows) and hair.

images

All she should've gotten was fillers for her upper eyelids. Some people like her and Allison Brie lose what little facial fat they had there quite young. She put a lot of effort into making herself look worse.

Last edited:
Back