'The Boys' Actress Ruins Face With Plastic Surgery

She was topless in Melancholia. Very nice.

And in Marie Antoinette, I believe.

She also has a bikini scene in Bring it On, alongside Eliza Dushka.

I've watched the film a bunch of times, and still have no idea what it's about. I think cheerleading is involved at some point? :)

She used to remind me of the chick from Reba...Joanna Garcia, who married a NY yankee. She never had her nose pinched or fat removed. Never got fish lips or eyes worked on. Just a natural beauty aging properly.

1706380526024.png

Wow wtf I thought this was just going to be someone being dramatic, but that pic.... Does she really look like the crypt keeper now?

And in Marie Antoinette, I believe.

She also has a bikini scene in Bring it On, alongside Eliza Dushka.

I've watched the film a bunch of times, and still have no idea what it's about. I think cheerleading is involved at some point? :)

Bring it on is awesome. Script was witty.

I bumped into the director at a Hollywood movie store. He was buying dvds. Talked to him for a bit. Very chill. He ended up directing all the Ant Man movies.

Bring it on is awesome. Script was witty.

I bumped into the director at a Hollywood movie store. He was buying dvds. Talked to him for a bit. Very chill. He ended up directing all the Ant Man movies.

"Jazz Hands!" <45> <Lmaoo>

Looks like she had implants. It's a bit more obvious in this pic. Also a brow lift. She also looks like she has a lot less water in the face and bad makeup (lip liner, eyebrows) and hair.

images

All she should've gotten was fillers for her upper eyelids. Some people like her and Allison Brie lose what little facial fat they had there quite young. She put a lot of effort into making herself look worse.

The fat in the cheek areas is called buccal fat. Removing the buccal fat makes them look older and gaunt. It's mind-bogglingly ironic that they would go under the knife to make themselves look older, not younger.

Back