Media The Black Beast has a touching farewell message for Overeem

He's been calling out Overeem for the past year.
Yes And triple C has been calling out Francis during his retirement.

They are just as (ir)relevant now that Reem is no longer with same organization.

Say's the guy who tucked him penis in and had a staring contest with Francis - at least Uber-reem tried to fight with Francis.

Lewis beat Francis, Blaydes and Volkov, who all sent Overeem to hell.

And Francis was even less keen on trading with Lewis in that fight, which is why he lost.

If there was ever a poster boy for PEDS....Reem and Vitor.

9ufPhUl93FZALRSUVerGm9_ygLgjbPUFRnvk3emeYk0.jpg

Legit think that Reem would beat Lewis and earn him a spot back into title contention.

The version of Overeem that fought Volkov and rope-a-doped himself within the first 30 seconds of the fight wasn't beating anybody in the top 5

The version of Overeem that fought Volkov and rope-a-doped himself within the first 30 seconds of the fight wasn't beating anybody in the top 5

One weird performance isn't enough to negate a career.

Even an average version of Reem I think is too skilled for Lewis, who is pretty much 1 trick.

And it's definitely a dangerous trick but still just 1.

One weird performance isn't enough to negate a career.

Even an average version of Reem I think is too skilled for Lewis, who is pretty much 1 trick.

And it's definitely a dangerous trick but still just 1.
Reem is far more talented and skilled but with his ability to find ways to lose fights I wouldn’t bet on Reem winning this today

I'm an Overeem fan but Lewis is the perfect match up for him to lose. Overeem dominates until he tires a little, then gets knocked out in spectacular fashion.

Reem quits when he gets a broken nose.
Hey Sherbro you should hop in the octagon and show us how it’s done with a broken nose.

Reem is a warrior with 81 pro fights (mma and kickboxing)

You should be ashamed of yourself especially with a 2006 account ! Unless you’re being sarcastic

Reem is far more talented and skilled but with his ability to find ways to lose fights I wouldn’t bet on Reem winning this today

He's definitely been winning more than losing. It was just a bad night.

Not sold on Lewis over all. The whole thing with Volkov and handily losing until a god send punch that wins him the fight in the final few seconds, insane comeback after almost being finished vs. Browne, snooze vs. Ngannou, etc.

He has heart and a big right hand, so it's 2 good attributes and not just 1.

That said, I think the JDS and DC matches were much more telling. He still lacks in diversity and cardio and his weaknesses are places where Reem stands out in.

The match had a good build up and it was pretty much taken from us.

DFW really should have let him fight out his contract and made BB Reem next.

Legit think that Reem would beat Lewis and earn him a spot back into title contention.

Yeah...I don't think so. I'd want Reem to win too as I like him more but he's old and washed. Lewis' TDD has gotten better to actually pretty good and has nuclear power. Reem has been crumpled or hurt by singular shots for years now. Much like Arlovski his chin deteriorated into glass

Lol he wanted to fight the guy and then when he didn't get a chance to, he insults him.

He's a disrespectful dude in general, it's funny but if he gets KOd he's setting himself up to get embarrassed.

Considering Overeem's resume, Lewis really shouldn't say a thing. It's a bit petty if you ask me, but then again Lewis has never been champ of anything and jealousy is real.

Lewis beat Francis, Blaydes and Volkov, who all sent Overeem to hell.

And Francis was even less keen on trading with Lewis in that fight, which is why he lost.

And Overeem KO’d JDS and Hunt who both merked Lewis. Whats your point?

Back