The Billie Eilish saga just got a whole lot weirder...

Why does she, and so many others now, sing with that speech impediment voice. They are all trying to sound the same with the same strange speech impediment like they have slight retardation. Somebody here said the other day that Billy Corgon "had the worst voice in music," and here you got a whole generation faking a speech impediment while they sing. WTF are they doing?

Gonna need to see her feet before I make a decision.
Billie-Eilish-Feet-4120627.jpg

Is she the one who whisper talks over music that sounds like someone threw a blanket over top of an old subwoofer?
Why does she, and so many others now, sing with that speech impediment voice. They are all trying to sound the same with the same strange speech impediment like they have slight retardation. Somebody here said the other day that Billy Corgon "had the worst voice in music," and here you got a whole generation faking a speech impediment while they sing. WTF are they doing?
RG0BS1U.gif

the first time i came across her on youtubes i thought she suffered from impaired communication and social interaction that is my guess is to why she is so popular with the younger generation

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back