The Billie Eilish saga just got a whole lot weirder...

more of a JoJo or Tori Kelly guy personally
but hey, to each their own

Maybe pedo is the wrong word. But there are definitely a lot of predator/groomers on here. Grown men salivating over teenagers and celebrating when they turn legal.

Pedos like em younger than 13 years old...
"criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13."

Also does she actually sing or just talk over music. Does she have any range? If not she's just someone who talks over beats. I think they are called rappers. It's about time we got a white girl rapper.
I haven't heard much but what I have heard isn't good , emo vocal fry over music .

Hollyweird strikes again

Weinstein was just the beginning

Not gonna lie I'd watch him bang his sister

* Only if she's 18

Oh wow, she and her brother are weird? Who would have thunk?!

billie-eilish-when-the-partys-over.jpg

It's 20202....this ain't weird. It's trying too hard. Nothing is truly weird anymore.

I still don’t really know what a billie eyelash is and I’m fairly sure I don’t need to find out

Girl slighty looks like a young Lea Seydoux, have gigantic boobs and she's 18

AND make no mistake, she was super bangable even few months ago at 17, when she was still clear in age of consent (for teh sex!!) range

Just outrage people doing their usual thing

I see her so much on the net and in the paper.
Maybe I should look up her music.
I can´t keep up with all those people that are famous with teenagers.

Does anyone actually like her music?

I listened to it the other day, to see what the fuss was all about, and it sucks!
I think that's the whole point. It's not annoying enough to bother turning off, but I wouldn't say I like it.

You know what is funny? I actually know a guy that’s on her security team. He teaches bjj around here. I’m still not really sure who the hell she is

Back