The Big Country Sandwich!

Burger king needs a big country sandwich it would be country fried steak ham egg sausage gravy on a bun served all day. Correct that served on griddles.

Big Country pasta: beef steak, fried eggs, hollandaise and chicken wings.

That guy is a couple of haircuts and sandwiches away from looking like Big Country.

Big Country Salad:

Guacamole, Lard, French Fries for texture, served over a bed of two roasted goats and one living one.

Big-Country-Breakfast-Burrito.jpg

I'll have 2 & an RC Cola with a moonpie for desert....

roy is way over rated he cant ever beat a top 5 fighter or just a very good one for that matter

roy is way over rated he cant ever beat a top 5 fighter or just a very good one for that matter

Well ur wrong. Dana White made it clear the winner of Struve vs Miocic was a top 5 heavyweight and we all know what Big Country did to Struve

nelson+struve.jpg

Way over rated? Even if it was true, don't you like watching him fight? He's pretty entertaining in my opinion. He's got good bjj, an iron jaw, decent cardio for hippo, and hits like a son of a bitch! On top of it he takes no shit from his boss, and still manages to be successful, and keep his job.

Way over rated? Even if it was true, don't you like watching him fight? He's pretty entertaining in my opinion. He's got good bjj, an iron jaw, decent cardio for hippo, and hits like a son of a bitch! On top of it he takes no shit from his boss, and still manages to be successful, and keep his job.

idk how anybody can say he is overrated

looks disgusting and if i worked at a deli, after a few hours i could prepare a sub better than that dude. just sayin'

If I was baked that'd probably be the greatest shit ever. Then proceed to spend the next week and a half on the toilet.

Back