The bias tonight was terrible

I'm happy with the Bisping stoppage. But I could see the argument that Dan may have been over compensating for such a late stoppage earlier.

Please look up bias before you attempt to use it again.

Thiago Tavares (Brazillian) took 16 elbows to the head before Dan finally allowed Khabib to win

CB (American) landed about as many unanswered punches to Sarafains head, but Mario let the time run out on CB saving Sarafian

Yet when Belfort lands 5 or less shots to Bispings stomach, they wave the fight off, even though he was defending

I bet Dana was banking on a 4-0 TV sweep for the home country, cuz the actions from the refs sure did make it seem that way.

....Oh, plus the commentary BJ Anik and KenFlo were giving Sarafain, who looked avg at best, who lost IMO 29-27 (10-8 second for CB)

Keep posting and forget a career as MMA judge, only you and CB

Nurmagoberniemadoff almost gassed he hit mini vitor with so many extra shots. hey, mini vitor vs mini fedor, huh

Thiago Tavares (Brazillian) took 16 elbows to the head before Dan finally allowed Khabib to win

CB (American) landed about as many unanswered punches to Sarafains head, but Mario let the time run out on CB saving Sarafian

Yet when Belfort lands 5 or less shots to Bispings stomach, they wave the fight off, even though he was defending

I bet Dana was banking on a 4-0 TV sweep for the home country, cuz the actions from the refs sure did make it seem that way.

Why would he bank on that? That's dumb. MMA is unpredictable and to have 4 fights go a certain way when they're not clear mismatches? Why would they bank on those guys anyways? Belfort was the only big name of the Brazilians. That would be short-sighted. Why would he push for the home country to win when he's been trying to hand a title shot to Bisping (not to mention the fact that Bisping would get one with a win while Belfort wouldn't)? Sarafian was fine and the fact that the round was about to end helped. Bisping got dropped by a brutal head kick and turtled up. Miragliotta sucks in Tavares' case.

....Oh, plus the commentary BJ Anik and KenFlo were giving Sarafain, who looked avg at best, who lost IMO 29-27 (10-8 second for CB)

You think CB looked that good? He made a number of mistakes and Sarafian almost took the fight away from him because of them. You gave CB a 10-8 for round 2 and yet you think they're the biased ones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back