the better version of Khabib

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
since all the fanboys claiming that there is a better version of Conor ( by beating Cerrone ) we can all agree that Khabib was a little nervous in their fight against Conor.

can you imagine what a relaxed Khabib would do to Conor.
he already humiliated Conor , the relaxed version would just rape him left and right

Still would buy a beer and watch it again.

That’s all the money I’ll be giving the ppv tho

It could very well be a competitive fight if Conor point fights and picks his shots very wisely.

Last time he tried to "Pressure the shot" by striking Khabib, this time around it might be better to simply stay away and point fight his way to a boring, cowardly decision, which.... Is still a win.

Khabib is still the favorite but it's not a for sure thing. Conor isn't some chump, he's just got crap cardio, a weak inner spirit and average grappling for a top ten MMA fighter.

Actually, Conor could have a better chance if Khabib is relax (or less nervous).

Khabib might have too much confidence and get caught with something.

So it is agreed we need a rematch to see which best version of Conor and Khabib wins

Set it up Dana

since all the fanboys claiming that there is a better version of Conor ( by beating Cerrone ) we can all agree that Khabib was a little nervous in their fight against Conor.

can you imagine what a relaxed Khabib would do to Conor.
he already humiliated Conor , the relaxed version would just rape him left and right
I'm a Khabib fan and he didn't appear nervous at all. I don't know what the appeal of these silly back and forth is but Khabib has a W and Conor suffered a humiliating defeat, that friends is history.

Khabib fought at 50% due to conors trash talk. He had the weight of all dagestan and the muslim world on his shoulders. If he lost that means they got cucked by Conor. In the end though ireland got cucked by Khabib

Khabib fought at 50% due to conors trash talk. He had the weight of all dagestan and the muslim world on his shoulders. If he lost that means they got cucked by Conor. In the end though ireland got cucked by Khabib
exactly , just imagine Khabib at 100%

I think Khabib looked faster against Dustin

He was sharp as fuck

He will crush any LW in his path

Different level

Khabib bless

Khabib never really goes 100%, that's why he's a beast. He plays with MJ, plays with Barboza, used Al as a punching bag, and slapped Conor in the pocket.

Back