The Best Quotes about Fedor's Greatness

AndStill

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mma_a_fedor-putin_mb_576.jpg

I'll start the list with my Two favorites:

"Fedor is the baddest mother-f_cker walking the planet."

-Joe Rogan, UFC commentator. (radio interview)

"Fedor is the best and greatest fighter and Martial Artist of all time"

-Chuck Norris, seven-time World Karate Champion and Judo and BJJ Black Belt (Sports-Express, December 2007 interview)

"Fedor is my favorite."

-BJ Penn, two-time UFC Champion. (NWFS 7/9/06)

"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from B.J. Penn, those two are the best fighters in the world."

-Rampage Jackson, former UFC title-holder (video Sherdog interview, while preparing for rematch with Chuck Liddell)

"The best fighter in the world right now in heavyweight division is probably Fedor"

-Randy Couture, UFC Heavyweight Champion (UFC 74 postfight press conference, available on YouTube)

"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, and I would pick him to beat Randy Couture. Randy is a great fighter, but my opinion

Great Thread TS I appreciate the effort you made, good job champ.

Fedor is the GOAT. Imagine how good someone is going to have to be, to even begin to be compared to him.

''I created Fedor in my image" - God.

Now thy know that the lord maker looks like a pudgy, expressionless, bald russian

if he was so great why did he only dominate in fake pride?

he went to strikeforce and went 1-3 getting subbed, dominated to a mid fight stoppage, then ko'd by a mw.

why didn't he ever come to the ufc even after being offered millions?

he went to strikeforce and went 1-3 getting subbed, dominated to a mid fight stoppage, then ko'd by a mw.

you don't suppose there is a reason that every top fighter from his time all agreed that he was the best? I guess they all didn't know that Pride was fake... sure looked fake when Randleman tried to break his neck..

edit: think you're trolling, but then I saw your retarded signature Lol

Chuck: I'll fight anyone.

Reporter: What abut Fedor?

Chuck: Uhh yeah... If I have to.

Or something like that.

That didn't take long.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

....dumbass.

Michael Phelps : "Fedor taught me how to swim".

is it that time at the month already?
Damn time flies.

you don't suppose there is a reason that every top fighter from his time all agreed that he was the best? I guess they all didn't know that Pride was fake... sure looked fake when Randleman tried to break his neck..

edit: think you're trolling, but then I saw your retarded signature Lol

many former pride fighters have admitted as much, including gary goodridge, rampage and crocop's former manager in pride.

pride was run by the yakuza ffs, they were not sanctioned and didnt even have drug testing. they mixed k1, pro wrestling and mma on the same cards with the same fighters participating in all 3 sometimes.

they were shut down due to all the rampant gambling and corruption, yet im trolling by suggesting pride was fake???? lol ok buddy

He got older, and he got caught, it happens to every great fighter, eventually they lose. He hammered the hell out of several UFC champions, like Sylvia, Nog, Mark Coleman, Arlovski. There is little doubt that in his prime, for about 7-8 years, he would have dominated in the UFC. He fought Sylvia and Arlovski when they were still in their primes, and of the other top UFC heavyweights Mir or Couture would have had little to offer him. As for why he never came over, his management handled that, you could argue they should have accepted a deal, and he got fucked over by that, but he never needed the UFC, and already had nothing to prove by the time he came over to the U.S. UFC fans shit all over him largely because Dana does, and he does that solely because he never signed Fedor, same as he used to do to Overeem. As old men fighters like Mark Hunt and Cro Cop held their own with JDS who is one of the top two heavyweights in the world, in their primes, Fedor easily handled them both. The guy was a great fighter, maybe not the best ever, but certainly, by any stretch of the imagination a top 5 guy at worst. Fedor hate is just ridiculous brainwashing, get over it.

My favourite is from Pat Miletich:

"I watched in amazement as Fedor was submitted by Fabricio Werdum. My heart sank not for Fedor but for the reality of perfection that is not attainable in the sport of MMA. All experienced fighters know you’re going to lose if you’re fighting world-class opponents, but Fedor was different.

I remember when he came on the scene in the Rings organization. My fighters and I were competing there during the dark years of the UFC. Nobody even noticed Fedor at first, but that soon changed. He was wrecking name fighters standing up and on the ground. I found it puzzling how this guy, short and average looking, was able to beat guys like Ricardo Arona.

We all know what followed, as Fedor would go on to mow through great fighters in their prime in the Pride organization.

Today on all the forums, Twitter and Facebook, people are saying they knew he wasn't the best fighter in the world. Really? All I can say is, he wasn't (Saturday) night."

Back