• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the best prospect of all time, Bo knows fighting

That shadowbox entry to a high kick slip, was S tier

Wait till he fights a guy who is an experienced grappler and can also knock his block off. Take it easy on these new fighters. Don't Joe Rogan over inflate them.

He knows how to knee a guy in the balls and then capitalize on it.

Calling it now. He's a douche. He fouled Pickett to get an advantageous position. Keith Peterson blows.

I'm sure he would've won anyways because the UFC is setting him up on the easy path, but i'm not impressed at all with his fight.

Get him a credible opponent, someone with enough skill that can match his arrogant attitude.

He is the greatest wrestler to ever be in mma. Also he is has Gordon Ryan level bjj and Hendo ko power.
He makes Gordon ryan look like Tank Abbot and Hendo look like Maia

Calling it now. He's a douche. He fouled Pickett to get an advantageous position. Keith Peterson blows.

I'm sure he would've won anyways because the UFC is setting him up on the easy path, but i'm not impressed at all with his fight.

Get him a credible opponent, someone with enough skill that can match his arrogant attitude.
Lmao eat shit and drink piss you salty nerd

he didn't even think to punch Pickett at all. Just bull dog squeezes. I can't see how this guy will be successful agains't people who fight professionally.

His wrestling for MMA is nowhere near Khamzat level. Terribly telegraphed shot that was easily defended by a bum like Pickett

Lmao eat shit and drink piss you salty nerd
Salty about what? He had a chance to make a good impression, and instead he fouls his opponent and takes full advantage of it to get a win.

You guys sitting here gushing over this shit like you wanna lick his sweaty asshole for this unimpressive win.

I'll be impressed when he wins in impressive fashion against a good opponent.

Until then, you stay simple kid. Keep jerking off to the replays.

michael-keaton.gif

EDIT:

Here's the nutshot that led to him getting a good position. Pretty hard to defend a takedown when you're in pain from a foul.

If anyone is salty, it's you kid. You angry that your boy had to win off of a foul.

AssuredSardonicCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
He knows what to add to his primary weapon(wrestling), that is all. You don't see that many wrestlers with his creds expand on it. If Kamaru worked towards having a submission grappling game he would still be champion.

He literally did it right in front of the official too.

If Bo can knee someone square in the balls, I hate to see what they are going to let Jones get away or in the future...Conor?

Knife stabbings? Just pull out a Bowie and stab Gane right in the chest two feet from the official while the official looks on with a dumb, vacant expression?

That said, Bo obviously has great potential. But I don't think tonight tells us much one way or the other.

Back