The Best Places to Eat Along California’s Scenic Highway 1

The restaurant at Pebble Beach had some damn good food to go with the view. Highly recommend it.

The restaurant at Pebble Beach had some damn good food to go with the view. Highly recommend it.
Pebble beach is gorgeous
henebry_201512_pb10_aerial_onaclearday-webversion.jpg

Rich people dont want people loittering and littering their beaches, look how dirty long beach and venice and santa monica is people just have no respect for the environment.

yes theyre shitholes. However try visiting countries along the mediterranean where you have bars and restaurants with ocean views. or thailand, or west coast of africa. beautiful restaurants and bars overloooking the ocean. Cali beaches are boring as fuck, both with activities. (if you do not surf/boat) and in scenery.

Probably the rest stop gloryholes.

300px-Glory_hole_in_washroom_(155966507).jpg

Last edited:
If you’re on the north coast, The Little River Inn just two miles south of Mendocino is fucking fantastic.

It is literally on highway 1. You just turn off into their parking lot.

Mendocino county as a whole is awesome. When people come to the Bay area to wine-taste, they usually stick to Napa and Sonoma counties. Mendocino has great wineries and breweries as well. And the area is beautiful in general.

Mendocino county as a whole is awesome. When people come to the Bay area to wine-taste, they usually stick to Napa and Sonoma counties. Mendocino has great wineries and breweries as well. And the area is beautiful in general.

Yeah, they really do. You can find great places anywhere up there. Also, wtf is up with Lodi? It’s coming up in the wine world.

California has so many beautiful places man, the State is almost too perfect only issue is the Earthquakes, we dont even get hurricanes here.

We have it all the desert, the mountains and snow, the forest, the valley, the city, the beaches, great for growing crops as well.

This thread makes me wanna sell up
Move to California and make it work

Any work for carpenters??

This thread makes me wanna sell up
Move to California and make it work

Any work for carpenters??
A lot especially int he northern ocean areas they have carpenter work there you can live on the beach it kinda looks like the East coast.

I definitely gonna come to California again before September is over. I just also wish you guys had a darn train direct to LV. What is best driving time to and from LA to LV?

California has so many beautiful places man, the State is almost too perfect only issue is the Earthquakes, we dont even get hurricanes here.

They barely get any weather at all there, let alone hurricanes. I lived in Norcal 7 years and I saw maybe 3 decent thunderstorms in that time. My wife and I were from Bama so we were laughing at all our friends from there freaking out over little thunder claps. lol

We have it all the desert, the mountains and snow, the forest, the valley, the city, the beaches, great for growing crops as well.

Yep. Awesome place to live. My old house there used to have in my backyard an orange tree, a tangerine tree, a fig tree, pear tree, an avacado tree (we used to call it the guacamole tree). And we never had to water them or any of that stuff, all that just grew naturally there.

there really isn't a need to be afraid of earthquakes. we don't know when they're going to happen, so you don't really have time to think about being scared of them. all you can do is react. i'd be much more fearful of tornados and hurricanes lol.

They barely get any weather at all there, let alone hurricanes. I lived in Norcal 7 years and I saw maybe 3 decent thunderstorms in that time. My wife and I were from Bama so we were laughing at all our friends from there freaking out over little thunder claps. lol

Yep. Awesome place to live. My old house there used to have in my backyard an orange tree, a tangerine tree, a fig tree, pear tree, an avacado tree (we used to call it the guacamole tree). And we never had to water them or any of that stuff, all that just grew naturally there.

yeah, the bay area has no seasons lol. it's basically sunny and in the mid-60's all year round. i can't even remember the last time it rained.

yeah, the bay area has no seasons lol. it's basically sunny and in the mid-60's all year round. i can't even remember the last time it rained.

Well where I lived (Fairfield and Vacaville) it was sunny every single day for 9 months straight, but when winter hit it rained almost every day. Like that barely raining, drizzle kind of rain. And it never got bad cold. Maybe 40's. But it was always really windy there so that made it cold. But yeah it was basically sunshine, day after day for most of the year. I was SO glad the few times we got thunderstorms there, lol.

Well where I lived (Fairfield and Vacaville) it was sunny every single day for 9 months straight, but when winter hit it rained almost every day. Like that barely raining, drizzle kind of rain. And it never got bad cold. Maybe 40's. But it was always really windy there so that made it cold. But yeah it was basically sunshine, day after day for most of the year. I was SO glad the few times we got thunderstorms there, lol.

oh, yeah it can be kind of hot out there. where i grew up in hayward, it never got too hot. it never gets too hot, being so close to the bay.

I definitely gonna come to California again before September is over. I just also wish you guys had a darn train direct to LV. What is best driving time to and from LA to LV?

About 5 hours I used to do on the regular

Oh shit,

When is best time to leave either way?

It depends if you plan to stop in LA or not. If you plan to get through LA to go North, I'd leave Vegas at 10am and that way you're driving through LA at around 3pm so you're already leaving the city before rush hour starts. After that there are pretty much no traffic worries up the 101 (except for an accident etc).

Oh shit,

When is best time to leave either way?
If I leave from the OC area to Vegas around 8am it's about a 4 to 4.5 hour drive.

Coming back as long as I get through the 15 between the 10 and 91 freeways before 4pm I'm good. Usually have yo leave Vegas no later than 10 or 11 or you hit traffic.

Back