• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The best non-superpowered superhero: Captain America or Batman?

Punisher_1_FN_front.jpg

Last edited:
Moon Knight.

Super-Soldier Serum and "Vita-Ray" treatment..

ill go with cap

but im sure the batman dorks will come in here an say some insane crap about preptime and how batman is invisible blah blah blah

Super-Soldier Serum and "Vita-Ray" treatment..

ill go with cap

but im sure the batman dorks will come in here an say some insane crap about preptime and how batman is invisible blah blah blah

So, he is Bane with a shield?

Yeah, Batman takes this

Captain America can Bench 1,200lbs, SOHP 800lbs and sprint one mile in 76 seconds.

Non-Superpowered my ass.:rolleyes:

Some might not agree that this is a superhero but.

I go with JUDGE DREDD

Captain America can Bench 1,200lbs, SOHP 800lbs and sprint one mile in 76 seconds.

Non-Superpowered my ass.:rolleyes:

lol. If he's keeping constant pace, he is running 40 yards every 1.74 seconds which is more than twice as fast as the fastest guys in the NFL sprinting and sustaining it the whole time.

Cap walks the fine line between superhero (superman) and vigilante (batman). What I mean is depending on how you spin it, you can claim cap has super powers or is just a really advanced human being. Although it's claimed that nothing he can do exceeds human ability, I disagree. When you max out every single human ability and grant him unparralled MA and tactical acumen you've crossed the mere mortal line.

To answer the op. Cap shits on batman.

Some might not agree that this is a superhero but.

I go with JUDGE DREDD

Dredd is the GOAT non-Superpowered Hero.:cool:

And by, "Hero" I mean, "sociopathic Fascist with a higher body count than WWII".:icon_twis

Back