Movies The Batman (2022) as it was meant to be

I wasnt a fan of Edgelord riddler with his saw/hostel impression.

This S & M costume with designer glasses was stupid I could barely Tell it was the riddler.

rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpeg

Last edited:
A batman beyond movie would have been better than this Dredd knockoff.

MV5BYTBiZjFlZDQtZjc1MS00YzllLWE5ZTQtMmM5OTkyNjZjMWI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1OTEwNjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

The penguin was stupid AF he was basically just a fat italian guy he was in no way the penguin character but respect to Colin ferrell for disappearing into that character took me days after the film to figure out that was him.

Just finished The Batman that movie was fucking terrible.

I had to start skipping forward at the end. Just wanted it to be over.

I think I'd even rank this below Batman & Robin. That movie was CRINGE but at least it was relatively entertaining.

Just finished The Batman that movie was fucking terrible.

I had to start skipping forward at the end. Just wanted it to be over.

I think I'd even rank this below Batman & Robin. That movie was CRINGE but at least it was relatively entertaining.
I agree . I have watched batman and robin 3 times even though it is silly but could never rewatch this film.

Riddler cling wrapped his head presumably to not leave dna evidence but still didnt shave his eyebrows that protrude from his masks eyeholes and can fall out easily the film the Town actually did a better job of demostrating how to prepare for not leaving dna evidence.

I'm glad I didn't go to the cinema. At least I was bored on the comfort of my sofa watching it. Knowing my luck it'd be one of the movies I WANTED to fall asleep during and couldn't.

Ugh. been there. Can't even remember the movie, but it was terrible and I tried to sleep but couldn't, just ended up paying 30 bucks for a sore back and a belly full of twizzlers.

edit: btw, "twizzlers" is a brand name of licorice candy, it wasn't that kind of a theatre.

The biggest WOKE BS moment of the movie was the group of white guys trying to push this black kid into attacking an old Asian man, trying to push the narrative that it's white people's fault that black people are attacking Asians randomly at an alarming rate.

Ugh. been there. Can't even remember the movie, but it was terrible and I tried to sleep but couldn't, just ended up paying 30 bucks for a sore back and a belly full of twizzlers.

edit: btw, "twizzlers" is a brand name of licorice candy, it wasn't that kind of a theatre.
It'd have been worth another $30 if it was!
I fell asleep during the first Christian Bale Batman, even though I was really enjoying it. I'm a bit of a fidget at the moment so I wasn't ever going to sit in a cinema for 3 odd hours even if it was going to be the best movie of all time. I feel for you, I hope it was at least one of the reclining chairs so no lasting damage.

Back