Choose only one but carefully!

My travel is paid for and I get enough miles to go wherever for free. The not sitting on a plane would be nice.

Invisibility seems cool but I don’t know how it would improve my life other than theft and being more creepy. It would probably help me avoid the question I am asked the most, “who let you in here?”, but it doesn’t seem all that valuable.

I’d take option 1. I’ve made horrible decisions and I’m old.

Last edited:
So I go back to 86 with all my memories and 1 million? That's easy choice, plus I'd bang more bitches due to having money and more game.
Can invest in Google, amazon, apple, mine/buy Bitcoin in early days.
Hell I'd probably end up trying to go pro in MMA for shits and giggles, bring that calf kick game in 99

iu
Youth restored and it's not even close.

I choose teleportation. Youth restored is a quick second but I figure I'd just fuck it up again. If I could teleport though I could chill on a private island or something on a whim.

Youth restored or teleportation.

With restored youth I would never have to worry about money again. I could invest that 1 million in 2009 and purchase by my calculations about 110 million bitcoins. In todays money that would be about 11 trillion dollars.

Teleportation is tempting as well. I could travel anywhere I want in an instant and it could even save my life. Caught in a burning building, boom out of there.

I'd have to go with youth restored though me thinks.

The problem is, and ever only will be, 21 million total Bitcoins......if you owned them all they'd be worth nothing ;) -

I would 100% choose youth restored. The other things are cool, but there is NOTHING that is worth more than time. Teleportation is cool but you are still gonna die. I'm 48....if I could go back to age 5 with my knowledge I have now...damn.

Teleportation would be great, for second choice, but it might get lonely if you can’t enjoy with others…. Great way to live a double life…….

But i gotta go with youth.

The problem is, and ever only will be, 21 million total Bitcoins......if you owned them all they'd be worth nothing ;) -

I would 100% choose youth restored. The other things are cool, but there is NOTHING that is worth more than time. Teleportation is cool but you are still gonna die. I'm 48....if I could go back to age 5 with my knowledge I have now...damn.
That's a great point. I do agree with you about the youth restored, but think about how much fun you could have with teleportation. Just all day you could go around fucking with peoples minds and even convince people to worship you as a God. Go say hey to somebody and have a quick convo and the second they turn their head you just vanish.

Youth restored only if would mean return to 1988, keep the million if we can have that deal

But as described by TS, teleport easily

Youth Restoration? It'd be horrible, going from a strong, independent, miserable, thirty-seven year old man, to a weak, five year old child, being dictated to by everyone and bullied by my older brother. No freedom or respect at all. I'd love a second chance at school, but I'd just knuckle down, do the best I can at my grades, try to be as athletic as I can and try to avoid trouble. It'd be a real exercise in patience and focus, with a potentially big payoff as a young adult. I have a lot of regrets, but I'd have to suffer to rectify it. Also, I've really started to age over the last couple of years and my blood clot really had me worried, so extending my life sounds great. I'd also try to help my missus. She's a few years older than I and although she was successful at my age, her divorce caused her to go off the rails and make mistakes that cost her her home and put her in a poor paying job well beneath her. I'd like to track her down, but I'd only be friends with her and try to help her. Problem is that by the sounds of it, I don't think she'd give me the time of day.

Invisibility? Sounds exciting and a bit naughty, just to see how other people live. I don't think I'd commit crimes though, or even steal from people.

Teleportation just sounds fantastic. I'd teleport all over the world. However, if I have $1,000,000 waiting for me at twenty-one if my youth was restored (I think it would be 2007 at 21?), I could get my own home, mortgage free, and spend more of my youth travelling anyway. I could also manipulate certain stock or get lottery numbers if I had prep time, making myself richer.

Yeah, I'd pick Youth Restored.

I'd want my youth restored, but only if I could live in the time of my actual youth. So, only if I could go back in time too. I don't want to be young now.

In lieu of that, teleportation.

Does option 1 mean time travel? If that’s the case, then no. I like my kids, and will choose teleportation. If not, then 1 it is.

I'd go with teleportation. I'd short a highly valuable stock. Teleport into the middle of the court room during the Trump trial and announce myself as a time traveler here to warn people that (publicly traded company) is humanity's doom. Then I'd teleport out before anyone could grab me.

I'd probably need a mask so no one ever says "homeboy from the future sure looks a lot like the guy that just cashed out a billion dollar short position".

thread jack , choose my friends
The one on the right is my choice.

I would choose invisibility. Wouldn't worry about money because I can just take others who already have too much. Plus I could do good deeds too. If what I touch also becomes invisible I'm not sure how often I would ever pay for food again.

I'll choose being five years old again and try to bang my teacher
Yes!!!! Now that I know how many hot female teachers bang their students, I think I'd have the greatest teenage years ever. And I'd never tell anyone. Unlike all these chumps that ruined a good thing.

Back