The artist formerly known as Josh.

paddy_da_pikey

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Joshua Burkman? I thought the commentators were just being proper - then his name came up in the post fight interview as Joshua Burkman - when and why did he decide to change the name he has become famous for 10 years into his career?

new division new name imo

Joshua Burkman? I thought the commentators were just being proper - then his name came up in the post fight interview as Joshua Burkman - when and why did he decide to change the name he has become famous for 10 years into his career?
That's a little funny. My name is Joshua, and I insist on everyone who meets me or knows me to call me as such. But like you said, I didn't just do that after 28 years of being called Josh.

It's also funny because I've seen some slight teasing on this subject about him changing to his proper name, and I've been teased a lot about it too lol

I remember Edgar wanting to be called Frank Edgar. Commentators obliged but a few events later he was being referred to as Frankie again.

A lot of people try to call me Ing, but I insist on Inga. So I support Joshua.

Probably should worry less about what they call him and worry more about his cardio.

His Sherdog profile was updated to Joshua Burkman a few weeks ago, as well.

I've always liked "Joshua". Good to see him have a great fight in his first at LW.

A lot of people try to call me Ing, but I insist on Inga. So I support Joshua.

A lot of people call me Big H Mr Big Dick Swangin'. But I'm just like, bro, just call me Hans. I don't care what you're wife says.

He wants to get away from the true Nickname he earned long ago of the Stamp.

Because FIGHT KITS use proper first names. Phil "CM" Brooks, Marcio "Lyoto" Machida, Luis Felipe Grandissimo "Demian" Maia, Joshua "Josh" Burkman, etc.

What you see and hear on the screen must match with what you see on the FIGHT KIT.

images

That's a little funny. My name is Joshua, and I insist on everyone who meets me or knows me to call me as such. But like you said, I didn't just do that after 28 years of being called Josh.

It's also funny because I've seen some slight teasing on this subject about him changing to his proper name, and I've been teased a lot about it too lol
U sound like a doushe josh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back