• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News the "Arena" isn't ready to hold the event tomorrow the fights will be in a huge tent instead

Lol
Do your research yet?
I don't research trivial things. It wasn't built before the event. I think you are interested in this and haven't provided any useful input. Maybe you should do research on this.

I don't research trivial things. It wasn't built before the event. I think you are interested in this and haven't provided any useful input. Maybe you should do research on this.
Posted in July

Posted in July

Only one google search? Amazing! pat on head* good job
You told me to do research, then confirmed what I said with an instagram post. I think you are just trying to be annoying. I'm done.

Only one google search? Amazing! pat on head* good job
You told me to do research, then confirmed what I said with an instagram post. I think you are just trying to be annoying. I'm done.
{<jordan}

You sound like an Ironworker or somehow related. Respect.

Welder/Welding Inspector here.
Thanks dude.

I'm a framing carpenter but have built a few steel span saw mills as well over the years, some of my more interesting projects, especially the one I did while the chippers and giant saws were still running below me as I landed and connected the trusses.

It was in the mid minus 20s so they were covered in ice and the supports for the frame had to be welded to the chipper stand so the building was always shaking like it was in an earthquake, lol.

Still not as intense as building roofs for floating resorts on a barge when it was stormy out though, walking around on the top plates while the barge rocked up and down made it feel like you were shit faced all the time and until the trusses were stood and braced harnesses weren't an option, haha, sketchy shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back