The Anime and Manga Thread v48

What's good this season ??? other than Demon slayer which I I'm still in first season and hell's paradise which I'm watching
Trigun Stampede
Vinland Saga season 2
Nier Automata
Revenger
Buddy Daddies- Gheyish Spy x Family.
This is from winter.

Newer anime that came out this season is
Mashle
Birdie Wing season 2.
Gundam
Ranking of Kings: Treasure Chest of Courage

There are a lot of slice of life and Isekai type that came out. I tend to skip those. You a;ready mentioned Jigokuraku.

Trigun Stampede
Vinland Saga season 2
Nier Automata
Revenger
This is from winter.

Mashle
Birdie Wing season 2.
Gundam

There are a lot of slice of life and Isekai type that came out. I tend to skip those. You a;ready mentioned Jigokuraku.
They made a season 2 for that golf game but won't animate another season of Ippo.

I caught a few episode of Hell's Paradise. The animation and story is really nice. The MC is too OP though then super weak at some moments. There is a bit of a mystery. I am not quite sure what direction it will take from the first few episodes. The color scheme of the show is beautiful. The paradise island is so vibrant in terms of the coloring. It's like a poisonous animal in the wild.

Last edited:
Trigun Stampede
Vinland Saga season 2
Nier Automata
Revenger
This is from winter.

Mashle
Birdie Wing season 2.
Gundam

Need to check out revenger.

Trigun Stampede
Vinland Saga season 2
Nier Automata
Revenger
This is from winter.

Mashle
Birdie Wing season 2.
Gundam

your not talking about the new stupid gundam are you? Mercery witch?

Need to check out revenger.
I think it is maybe 6-7/10. It is just stuff to watch before the big studio stuff comes out.

Edit: I actually went back to watch a little more of it today. It is like 2000s to mid 2010s type mature samurai anime. It is actually not bad. It isn't a terrible watch but it's not anything groundbreaking.

Last edited:
LMAO! I asked my kids if the new gundam is any good, they said it's woke.
I think it's just matches with the current political climate with the lesbo MC. Gundam has always been a woke/political with hints of homoerotic boylove lol. They dealt with issues like colonization, climate change, racism, child soldiers and capitalism. They had a dark skinned crossdressing MC in late 90s. I don't even think lesbians are new in the Franchise. There is that Gundam in space Africa story that had two women that got married.

Woke Gundam is kinda wack though. I don't like high school setting in anime. High school setting just makes the stakes sort of low.

Yay another Vinland Saga episode to watch today, but it's been way too slow for me. Thorfinn turned into Kenshin without the action lol.

Also started watching Part 2 of Stone Ocean just to get it over with. Same old bullshit bad guy with a new stand. OMG what are we going to do. I figured it out (que music)...Punch (sound effect) x20. Next....

Vinland Saga finally getting some action we've all been waiting for. Can't wait for the next episode.

His mom maybe?
That was my guess. She was finally mentioned/explained a couple chapters back, so having her show up now is prime drama moment where his dad still doesn't know and the pairings all seem to be on shaky ground.

@JBSchroeds

Latest Northern Blade Central Heavenly Alliance had a swift answer for Warrior Dam and his crew the guy that showed up seems to be a powerhouse since he is kept Dam in line , also the Moyong family has a solution themselves and the solution is Thicc. Seriously if she ends up being on level of Dam and Jin Mu Won then Moyong must be a straight monster.

Back