Television The Anime and Manga Thread: v45

o4gm31agnlg41.jpg

Girls have boobs, big deal.. The rough part is that she's more jacked then this dude ^

From what I can tell the majority of anime is not for children. It all depends on the creator, and obviously there are exceptions, but most seems PG-13 +. Am I wrong here?

PS - Imo western cartoons tend to be for a younger audience, but I do think that Adult Swim has shown that they also can be for everyone; and plus it's probably helped expose people to anime :)
Adult Swim is on late at night though when MOST kids would be asleep I think. The bigger issue is parents seeing Demon Slayer, which admittedly has a lot of the softer/cute looking characters and then freaking the fuck out over a character getting tits... in the same episode where a guy almost gets cut in half and an entire side street is demolished and a dude has his arm cut off and the top half of another person's head is cut off.

That's the one thing JJK does better, is it's animation style makes it glaringly obvious it's designed for teenagers and above. Demon Slayer looks more like it's for kids cause, well, the main characters all look almost like Chibi characters.

It's a case where maybe, just maybe, western parents should preview something before letting their kids watch it. I imagine all the uproar is coming from one specific demographic of parent too.

Its hilarious that people cried more about Nezuko growing a pair of tits than they did about 6 year olds working in brothels (not as prostitutes) as was shown for like 3 episodes before the Nezuko titty transformation.
Fucking lol completely forgot about that.

OR, Tengen straight up attempting to abduct two characters in episode 1.

Adult Swim is on late at night though when MOST kids would be asleep I think. The bigger issue is parents seeing Demon Slayer, which admittedly has a lot of the softer/cute looking characters and then freaking the fuck out over a character getting tits... in the same episode where a guy almost gets cut in half and an entire side street is demolished and a dude has his arm cut off and the top half of another person's head is cut off.

That's the one thing JJK does better, is it's animation style makes it glaringly obvious it's designed for teenagers and above. Demon Slayer looks more like it's for kids cause, well, the main characters all look almost like Chibi characters.

It's a case where maybe, just maybe, western parents should preview something before letting their kids watch it. I imagine all the uproar is coming from one specific demographic of parent too.

Fucking lol completely forgot about that.

OR, Tengen straight up attempting to abduct two characters in episode 1.

nah bro just let your 4 year old watch any and all anime its cool

It's a case where maybe, just maybe, western parents should preview something before letting their kids watch it. I imagine all the uproar is coming from one specific demographic of parent too

Bro that would take extra energy and effort

nah bro just let your 4 year old watch any and all anime its cool

Bro that would take extra energy and effort
First anime my kid is watching if I have a kid then is High School DxD followed by High School of the Dead.

It's about high school kids it should be good wholesome fun like Saved By the Bell right?

@JBSchroeds , the Nano Release schedule , or translations has been erratic , MC is currently fighting the Trap Dude, who seems to be a decently capable sword Master.

@JBSchroeds , the Nano Release schedule , or translations has been erratic , MC is currently fighting the Trap Dude, who seems to be a decently capable sword Master.
I'm hoping we get to see a more evenly matched fight sometime soon. The MC hasn't been really challenged in a while.

@Lavitz
@GSP4tw

For One Piece

Luffy and Kaido Battle picking up , Luffy Can hang with any of the End Series big Bads at this point , unless Imu and the Gorosei are an order of power above the likes of Akainu and Black Beard.

The Navy was prepared with a Buster Call to try to assist CP0 in catching Nico Robin , this time the Buster Call meets its match in a Big Fucking Elephant.
Yeah just read it. Great stuff.

Sorry I’ve been out for 6 weeks.

Guy's there's this really hot alt/anime girl that said she will let me hit it if I watch all of a show called "One Piece". What kind of a time frame am I looking at here?

Guy's there's this really hot alt/anime girl that said she will let me hit it if I watch all of a show called "One Piece". What kind of a time frame am I looking at here?
This is her way of saying you ain't got a chance to hit.

Last one of these posts. It never sparked any discussion and I'm not going to continue wasting my time if nobody else cares.

Return of the Mount Hua Sect [47] - Good chapter, seems like the girly must have known an old survivor of the sect. Asshole dude is going to get his ass beat now that he showed up. Also, looks like Webtoon has picked up this series and I didn't notice. They're not hugely behind, so I might just keep reading over their and let this series sit while it catches up.
Sword Sheath's Child [97] - Damn, that last panel.
Eleceed [144] - Hey, some new assholes. I'm really curious to see how this goes. I suspect that the main character group is going to fight and lose.
Hero Killer [39] - Some nice fight choreography here.
Mercenary Enrollment [68] - Awww.
Legend of the Northern Blade [116] - Oh man, that closing scene. Fuck off, indeed.
Nano Machine [88] - Assuming that guess is confirmed as correct, then that was really obvious. [new chapter has confirmed it]
Tales of Demons and Gods [361.1] - Oi, me nuts.
Sword Sheath's Child [98] - God damn. Excellent chapter.

Last one of these posts. It never sparked any discussion and I'm not going to continue wasting my time if nobody else cares.

Return of the Mount Hua Sect [47] - Good chapter, seems like the girly must have known an old survivor of the sect. Asshole dude is going to get his ass beat now that he showed up. Also, looks like Webtoon has picked up this series and I didn't notice. They're not hugely behind, so I might just keep reading over their and let this series sit while it catches up.
Sword Sheath's Child [97] - Damn, that last panel.
Eleceed [144] - Hey, some new assholes. I'm really curious to see how this goes. I suspect that the main character group is going to fight and lose.
Hero Killer [39] - Some nice fight choreography here.
Mercenary Enrollment [68] - Awww.
Legend of the Northern Blade [116] - Oh man, that closing scene. Fuck off, indeed.
Nano Machine [88] - Assuming that guess is confirmed as correct, then that was really obvious. [new chapter has confirmed it]
Tales of Demons and Gods [361.1] - Oi, me nuts.
Sword Sheath's Child [98] - God damn. Excellent chapter.

I read your stuff just in case I missed any updates for the week for stuff I follow , of if you have something that I haven't picked up yet.

Finished The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated. Ended up being quite a bit better then I expected and the theme of empathy was really feelgood. Also just fun overall.

Back