Television The Anime and Manga Thread: 10th Anniversary Edition (old version, use new thread)

That’s a lot. Never read it haha.

Had to double check the all time selling standings. Looks like Demon Slayer is up there. One Piece is at the top with 470 million!

The Manga is OK, its straight forward, I would say less interesting than Ruruouni Kenshin or Inuyasha.

But the Anime is why Manga has sold so well. Top notch for sure.

Never seen the Anime.

Manga is solid.
For some reason I could never get into manga in general, even though I know often times content is usually much better. Only thing I got close to reading the manga was OPM webcomic since they took forever to release season 2. I'm tempted to just read DBS manga though...

Had to double check the all time selling standings. Looks like Demon Slayer is up there. One Piece is at the top with 470 million!
I read it and it's not a series I would highly recommend.

For some reason I could never get into manga in general, even though I know often times content is usually much better. Only thing I got close to reading the manga was OPM webcomic since they took forever to release season 2. I'm tempted to just read DBS manga though...
Read Berserk.

full

I think when the OP Anime gets to 1000 episodes and the Manga gets closer to the end, we could see a jump that takes it to 1Billion.

Lol.

Im tempted to watch just to lol at Odin apparently being a giant pervert in it. But the idea a dude gets powered up from grabbing tits seems so odd.
You should watch testament of sister new devil.

Last edited:
Legend of the Northern Blade latest chapter

I like how the artists tell the story and character build . Jin's party is growing around him. Even though he is clearly the strongest he is adding a diverse support group that has nuance. Many many more chapters are ahead I hope this Manwha keeps growing in popularity.

So I caught up on Dragonball Super and I'm always surprised how fast the Dragonball manga(s) move compared to the animes.

So I caught up on Dragonball Super and I'm always surprised how fast the Dragonball manga(s) move compared to the animes.

Well whenever the hell the Anime Returns hopefully they don't string it out put good money on the Budget and make the Moro arc well animated

Back