Television The Anime and Manga Thread: 10th Anniversary Edition (old version, use new thread)

So apparently the AoT fan base has lost its mind and is sending death threats to animators.

Latest Solo Leveling is out. Jin Woo and the Shadow Army taking on the Lead Giant. Epic.

Why ? Drop off in quality ?
From what I read it has something to do with them using some cgi. Apparently it's gotten to the point that directors and animators are wanting studios to not play the credits and stuff.

Latest Solo Leveling is out. Jin Woo and the Shadow Army taking on the Lead Giant. Epic.
Was intense.

Played some Brain Train while reading. Reading intensifies!!!

———
Don’t know how the webtoon is gonna handle the ending stuff because it goes all over the place but as long as the art holds up, it should be a fun ride.

New Chapter of DB Super has me excited.

When do you think they will bring back a DB Series? My buddy keeps telling me how good the manga is without spoiling it, but man I wish they would just announce something. It would be an awesome 2021 if DBS (or whatever they want to call it) returned later this year.

When do you think they will bring back a DB Series? My buddy keeps telling me how good the manga is without spoiling it, but man I wish they would just announce something. It would be an awesome 2021 if DBS (or whatever they want to call it) returned later this year.
I have no idea. If not for covid I would guess this year.

From what I read it has something to do with them using some cgi. Apparently it's gotten to the point that directors and animators are wanting studios to not play the credits and stuff.
They've used a LOT of CGI so far (MAPPA is doing the final season instead of WIT) and not just for the titan shifters. I don't have a problem with it though.

Was intense.

Played some Brain Train while reading. Reading intensifies!!!

———
Don’t know how the webtoon is gonna handle the ending stuff because it goes all over the place but as long as the art holds up, it should be a fun ride.

Yeah Jin- Woo making the Choice at the end to be the unknown here is good stuff, but the hidden battle he fights was well described in the novel , but those were written as bonus chapters, will be interesting to see how they go about it for sure.

Samurai champoo is awesome

Also wtf aot fans are cray

By the way vinland saga season 1 is on youtube now

Recommend watching if serious anime is a thing

Demons Slayer went out with a Bang. It sold 80 million copies in 2020

1. Demon Slayer 80 mil

2. Kingdom . 8.2 mil

3. One Piece 7.7 mil.

Samurai champoo is awesome

Also wtf aot fans are cray

By the way vinland saga season 1 is on youtube now

Recommend watching if serious anime is a thing
Damn I thought you were going to say Vinland Saga Season 2 is coming out, lol. If you haven't seen it yet you may like Blade of the Immortal (2019 version). You get a some samurai sword fighting with some gruesomeness of AOT.

1. Demon Slayer 80 mil

2. Kingdom . 8.2 mil

3. One Piece 7.7 mil.

Do you think Kingdom anime is worth watching?

1. Demon Slayer 80 mil

2. Kingdom . 8.2 mil

3. One Piece 7.7 mil.
That’s a lot. Never read it haha.

Had to double check the all time selling standings. Looks like Demon Slayer is up there. One Piece is at the top with 470 million!

Back