The amount of hate fighters get on this forum is ridiculous

"If you had read the threads about Cain after he lost the first fight you'd get the impression he was faker than Brock, guy all hype and nothing behind it."

So you bash Brock in the same post, OP?

Please tell me you're trolling.

If I did not bash Brock I'd show inconsistency and I'd be a hypocrite.

I never believed Lesnar was real fighter, sorry. I thought he had success because of his athleticism and the incredible shallowness of the HW Division back then. I've said it multiple times.

And even then I was not hating so much on him as I did on his arrogant fans and what he represented with his arrogant behavior and lacking real fighter skills. He got exposed though, no bigger bash than this

looks like it
122812-ufc155-weigh-24.jpg

I like it, I wish fighters could wear them during fights and capes too and speedos (thanks for ruining that Hallman :mad:)
susumu11.jpg

i agree, but that's what makes it fun

when your guy wins you get to talk shit, when he loses you're on the receiving end. And most of these trolls just say things they dont mean to get under peoples skin.

its blissful anarchy, and I have just recently learned that as long as you put "just my honest opinion" after your post, you can say whatever you want about a fighter. whatever you want. as long as it doesn't have cus words. so grab a thesaurus and join in the bashing!

humanoid typhoon!

I think there are too many pro wrestling fans turned MMA fans here. They want to have a baby face and a heel and when things don't go the way they wanted it to they have a meltdown.

You have to understand the source when seeing people talk shit on the internet. A feeling of entitlement and unrealistic expectations seem to exist in the majority. Luckily there are always a few intelligent fans to interact with.

not many people come to this forum to participate in intelligent conversations.

Back