The American Gun Rights Thread Vol. 4

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
Welcome to volume 4 of a series of threads dedicated to firearms news as it pertains to legislation and related opinions. I'll kick it off with a nice video from a pleasant man and then some technical instruction.

Food for thought, if you're a "common sense" kind of type, intelligent opinions should consider that 3-D printing is going to change the game when it comes to firearms, magazines, accessories, and countless other common items in the very near future.

Welcome to volume 4 of a series of threads dedicated to firearms news as it pertains to legislation and related opinions. I'll kick it off with a nice video from a pleasant man and then some technical instruction.

Food for thought, if you're a "common sense" kind of type, intelligent opinions should consider that 3-D printing is going to change the game when it comes to firearms, magazines, accessories, and countless other common items in the very near future.

Ammosexual = Untermensch

Americans love their guns and mass shootings. I say leave em alone and let them go. I love the collective brain farts when they explain mass shootings with anything but easy access to guns and then do Dick about it.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...spike-sales/uu0awrrETYtyLKnbp6cHKK/story.html

Massachusetts gun dealers sold more than 2,000 military-style rifles Wednesday — nearly one-quarter of the total sold last year — after Attorney General Maura Healey moved to bar semiautomatic rifles that have been altered slightly to evade the state’s assault weapons ban.

The 2,251 assault rifles snapped up in a gun-buying frenzy represented a remarkable uptick from the 132 sold Tuesday and the 51 sold Monday, before Healey announced her ban. The numbers were first reported by Commonwealth Magazine.

By Thursday, sales had slowed but were still above normal: 143 assault weapons were sold statewide, despite Healey’s edict, according to the state Firearms Records Bureau.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/0...terror-attacks-slow-assault-weapon-narrative/

Following the tragedy at Pulse in Orlando, the American left renewed their calls to ban the AR-15 and similar so-called "assault weapons." Since that awful day, there have been a number of high-profile cases of mass murder. The numbers killed are staggering. However, the weapons chosen by the killers have not matched the left's prescription for ending the violence.

The number of people killed has more to do with the planning phase of an attack and less to do with the weapons used.

Americans love their guns and mass shootings. I say leave em alone and let them go. I love the collective brain farts when they explain mass shootings with anything but easy access to guns and then do Dick about it.

As Milton Friedman would have said:
"Nirvana is not for this world".
Life will never be completely safe and everything will never be completely taken care of.

Once we accept that reality, our choices become submitting to collective authority or accepting individual liberty. There comes a point where the two are mutually exclusive. An individuals ability to keep and bear arms is one of those points.

To the rest of the rational world your gun fetisch is a joke. Americans deserve their school shootings and I hope your kids are next.

10y134h.jpg

Dammmmnnnn.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/SF-officer-suspected-of-making-prohibited-assault-8437119.php

A San Francisco police officer was arrested after an investigation revealed he manufactured and possessed a prohibited AR-15 style assault rifle, police said Tuesday.

Thomas Abrahamsen, 50, of Berkeley was booked on suspicion of manufacturing an assault weapon and possessing an assault weapon, both felonies.

And if that isn't enough... :eek:

An investigation into Abrahamsen began in the summer of 2015 after other members of the department tipped off officials.

Oh goodie.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/guns-democratic-national-convention_us_5799653ee4b02d5d5ed454e8

Guns were a major focus of the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday, culminating in an appearance by former Rep. Gabby Giffords.

If you want to find a year when guns got anything resembling this kind of emphasis from presidential candidates, you have to go back to 1992, after President George H.W. Bush had vetoed the original Brady bill, which imposed waiting periods and background checks on some gun sales. Bill Clinton, then the Democratic nominee for president, vowed to sign the measure if he got elected and made it a major campaign issue.

Back