The A-Level is upon us

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
Royce White was the 16th overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft. Was drafted low, and eventually considered a "bust" because of extreme anxiety that didn't allow him to travel by plane. So get on the train while there's room.

https://sports.yahoo.com/inspired-b...am-to-be-ufc-heavyweight-champ-225807655.html

“It’s humorous to say this, but it’s a very real thing: We’re in the participation medal era. I said on Twitter the other day that I’m grateful that I grew up in an era where we threw away all our second-place trophies and medals. Kobe was of that same cloth and I was shaped by that, the way he approached it. There is no second place.”

<mma4>

Royce White

6'8"
260 pounds

img20444940.jpg

AssuredOrnateAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Skip to 48 seconds for him throwing the medicine ball through the wall.

<30>

Will this be the man to dethrone Greg Hardy?

<BC1>

I see stiffness and his name is Royce so not Sherdog standards

Last edited:
Lol @ Royce White. That's a name I haven't heard in a minute

Holy shit, he punched a hole through...drywall. He beats the low tier hw bums but gets fucked up by anyone in the top 8

Royce White!!?!? Wooooow I totally forgot about that dude! I still remember him at Iowa St. eliminating UConn during the tournament before he left for the draft.

Yeah he's probably what I would call A-level

Lol @ Royce White. That's a name I haven't heard in a minute

Then ur obviously not the basketball aficionado the other gumps let you pretend to be in The Sports Bar.

He was the #1 overall pick in The Big 3 last year.

<Kobe213>

Holy shit, he punched a hole through...drywall. He beats the low tier hw bums but gets fucked up by anyone in the top 8
Probably. He is almost 30 and never trained before

If only there was a way to take A-level athletes, and match them up with other
top level athletes, to form a high quality PPV with 5 meaningful matches.

He actually looks decent throwing strikes and has the body type that could be a problem if he knows how to use it.

Interesting, but is he coming to MMA or what?

Please argue that the average UFC HW is a better athlete than the average guy in The Big 3. I haven't seen you look stupid in a while.

What? Big 3 obviously has far superior athletes. Ffs high school basketball players >>>> UFC fighters on the athleticism scale

Edited for evidence:

Luke Walton was a bum and he's retired. Not even good enough to compete in Big3. Still B-level athlete according to the official chart

JzoGkJm_d.jpg

What? Big 3 obviously has far superior athletes. Ffs high school basketball players >>>> UFC fighters on the athleticism scale

Edited for evidence:

Luke Walton was a bum and he's retired. Still B-level athlete according to the official chart

JzoGkJm_d.jpg
Jones is an A-level athlete. His brothers are in the NFL.

Well this thread is about a 28 year old guy who played point guard in college at 6'8 265, dominated The Big 3 combine last year, and has set his sights on the UFC Heavyweight title.

So I don't think shitting on The Big 3 serves any purpose in this context. But do you.

Back