The A-Level is upon us

Jones is an A-level athlete. His brothers are in the NFL.

2i-AXT7-yGTb028pcDHk2k62B8dclCVcQODYg1q9OOk.gif

Well this thread is about a 28 year old guy who played point guard in college at 6'8 265, dominated The Big 3 combine last year, and has set his sights on the UFC Heavyweight title.

So I don't think shitting on The Big 3 serves any purpose in this context. But do you.

Lol did I hurt your feelings or something?

Nope, just an annoyance like usual.

Does it bother you when someone points it out?

Yeah you're upset. That's kinda weird dude, considering this little episode you're having here started when I dared to post that I hadn't heard of Royce White in a while. Get yourself together man it's not that big a deal

So since a guy can throw a ball into a hoop well he can trade blows with Stipe easily?
lol okay bud.

With respect if basketball was too difficult how will he care in the octagon where I can imagine the anxiety may be worse?

Yeah you're upset. That's kinda weird dude, considering this little episode you're having here started when I dared to post that I hadn't heard of Royce White in a while. Get yourself together man it's not that big a deal
I dunno man, kinda seems like he triggered you when he called you a basketball casual

With respect if basketball was too difficult how will he care in the octagon where I can imagine the anxiety may be worse?
It's different. He doesn't have to constantly play well, just the 2-3 fights a year. Also, maybe he just doesn't like to play basketball as much as he likes to fight.

Then again, maybe he will fold under pressure. Maybe he has no chin, or no gas tank. Who knows

Last edited:
It's different. He doesn't have to constantly play well, just the 2-3 fights a year. Also, maybe he just doesn't like to play basketball ass much as he likes to fight.

Then again, maybe he will fold under pressure. Maybe he has no chin, or no gas tank. Who knows
Time will tell

Severe anxiety from flying though? Nah I’m good. He probably can’t take a punch.

Looks pretty good on the pads, hows his grappling?

The same gif every time?! This actually proves that being able to dunk a ball has nothing to do with being a great fighter. Why is basketball always a measuring stick? Or is it just too many fan boys wearing their favourite player/team pyjamas to bed every night?

Last edited:
The same gif every time?! This actually proves that being able to dunk a ball has nothing to do with being a great fighter. Why is basketball always a measuring stick? Or is it just too many fan boys wearing their favourite players pyjamas to bed every night?

Erm... did you not see the official Athleticism Chart in post 18? I didn't make that chart, some scientist did. If I'd made it Jon would've been D-level (see: dunk fail gif)

Royce White was the 16th overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft. Was drafted low, and eventually considered a "bust" because of extreme anxiety that didn't allow him to travel by plane. So get on the train while there's room.

https://sports.yahoo.com/inspired-b...am-to-be-ufc-heavyweight-champ-225807655.html

“It’s humorous to say this, but it’s a very real thing: We’re in the participation medal era. I said on Twitter the other day that I’m grateful that I grew up in an era where we threw away all our second-place trophies and medals. Kobe was of that same cloth and I was shaped by that, the way he approached it. There is no second place.”

<mma4>

Royce White

6'8"
260 pounds

img20444940.jpg

AssuredOrnateAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Skip to 48 seconds for him throwing the medicine ball through the wall.

<30>

Will this be the man to dethrone Greg Hardy?

<BC1>

Seems like it will be at least a couple of years or more before we see him fight and I am guessing the UFC won't sign him until he has a few fights and shows promise.

Could crash and burn. Could be the best ever. Only time will tell.

Back