The 7 Deadly Sins Of Rhonda Jean Rousey

You should have went with this pic for Sloth.

B_LpzAdXEAApLAq.jpg:large
<mma4>

sherdog mods keeping everyone safe as usual

Sin of TS:

Make a bash, wasteland thread and misspells the subject's name.

@koclem it's hilarious that people think Ronda is envious of Miesha, she has no reason to be. Miesha was a 4 or 5 at best before she got all her cosmetic surgeries, she only upgraded herself to a 6 or 7 anyway. And calling Miesha classy is also hilarious, isn't she always hanging out in cheap strip clubs in raunchy clothes?

It's actually the other way round, Miesha is very jealous of Ronda for all these things.

1) Being a way better fighter
2) Being able to actually defend her belt
3) Having a better place in history, Miesha will be known as the chick who got her ass kicked a lot.
4) More money, Ronda is way richer than her.
5) Fame, Meisha will have to get a job with the UFC because she doesn't have many other opportunities
6) Insecurities, Ronda might not be the best looking female on the roster but she clearly isn't so insecure to the point where she has to buy fake boobs, nose and possibly ass, in fact if Ronda always looked like she does in the most recent UFC embedded video I'd take her natty over fake Miesha any day.

Ronda has no reason to be envious of Miesha

Not so sure you quite got Gluttony and Lust correct within the context you provided... but I guess it was fairly entertaining. 8/10

@koclem it's hilarious that people think Ronda is envious of Miesha, she has no reason to be. Miesha was a 4 or 5 at best before she got all her cosmetic surgeries, she only upgraded herself to a 6 or 7 anyway. And calling Miesha classy is also hilarious, isn't she always hanging out in cheap strip clubs in raunchy clothes?

It's actually the other way round, Miesha is very jealous of Ronda for all these things.

1) Being a way better fighter
2) Being able to actually defend her belt
3) Having a better place in history, Miesha will be known as the chick who got her ass kicked a lot.
4) More money, Ronda is way richer than her.
5) Fame, Meisha will have to get a job with the UFC because she doesn't have many other opportunities
6) Insecurities, Ronda might not be the best looking female on the roster but she clearly isn't so insecure to the point where she has to buy fake boobs, nose and possibly ass, in fact if Ronda always looked like she does in the most recent UFC embedded video I'd take her natty over fake Miesha any day.

Ronda has no reason to be envious of Miesha
^ bro science, leave the analysis to the professionals, son

^ bro science, leave the analysis to the professionals, son
It's just hilarious you call her envious without anything other than your opinion, why shouldn't I give mine with some cold hard facts as to why Miesha could or would be jealous?

Calling Miesha classy was the real joke in your post though, way to show your bias.

Back