The 7 Deadly Sins Of Rhonda Jean Rousey

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
-- Pride ---
ronda-rousey-lax-airport-covered-face-pillow-terminal-ufc-shame__oPt.jpg

after losing to the mighty Holy Holm Rhonda's ego is so bruised she covers her face in shame, refuses interviews and publicly contemplates suicide

-- Envy --
122813-UFC168-046.jpg

after beating the beautiful and classy Miesha Tate, Rhonda is so envious of her good looks and great personality she refuses to shake hands -- even after a win

-- Gluttony --

By selfishly refusing to any media whatsoever, Rhonda and her WME overlords deprive the TRUE champion , Amanda Nunes, the spotlight she deserves. a true low from this classless woman

-- Lust --
mayweather-mcgregor.jpg

After losing badly to Holm and disappearing into Travis Browne's supple roid bosom for a year, Rhonda trashes Conor Mcgregor for the sin of earning money and promoting himself but really her issue is taking spotlight away from her grand "return". its me me me in R3's world.

-- Anger --
ronda-rousey-no-dnb.png

Angry at all women for perceived slights such as noticing her cankles and her masculine backside, Rhonda coins a term to tear her fellow ladies down a few pegs and ensuring she stays on top, #DNB

-- Greed --
2C52B1AD00000578-0-image-a-33_1442283551866.jpg
Even after losing by a stunning knokout and showing massive holes/ lack o progression in her game Rhonda demands a title shot from her lap toy Dana in her return keeping all the divisions's marble$ in her pocket only

-- Sloth --
ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-23-480w.jpg

This is self explanatory

Holyyyyyy shit. Biblical level jimmy rustling.
I can't wait to visit this place when she (hopefully) wins

U got gluttony wrong and it was the easiest one

Disappoint

Ronda-Rousey-Chubby.png

Lol, oh boy. TS when you guys make threads like this is tells far more about you than it does Ronda and the story isn't flattering.

While I appreciate the sentiment, it could have been summed up simply by saying Ronda sucks.

Back