• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The 56 Year Old Virgin

Didn't watch the video but im guessing she was a nun?
She ain't never had none but I don't know if that mean she ah actual nun tho.

Who would you rather?
Ahem, "whom."

giphy.gif

Manners, manners.

Jesus Christ, no. She looks awful for 56. Maybe 60 years ago that’s what someone her age would look like. But she looks like she’s like 65 to 70. Is she from the mid west or maybe West Virginia? Because that would make a little more sense.

in here people look like that in 40 lol

Why would I have seen it? What was the search? Old virgins? Hey no judgement from me, let your freak flag fly.

It's an old video that recommended to me years ago, I thought it was hilarious so I favorite it . I'm also going though all my favorite videos on Youtube and deleting the ones that I don't like or that not available anymore. Just cleaning it up.

lol everyone in the West thinks Finland is filled with leggy blondes but our man Cole train is redpilling us that it's all ice trolls.

wrong country,blondes are in scandinavia

if you want to piss women off here just tell them that they are ugliest in north , which even they know is true. i used to do this as a bouncer if they called me names.

got russia to the east, estonia to the south (highest amount of models in europe or world if looking at population) and sweden to the west

To be fair to women though 25 percent of guys are either welfare sit on computer types, alcos/druggies or criminals and tge number is going up

So cant complain

Last edited:
wrong country,blondes are in scandinavia

if you want to piss women off here just tell them that they are ugliest in north , which even they know is true. i used to do this as a bouncer if they called me names.

got russia to the east, estonia to the south (highest amount of models in europe or world if looking at population) and sweden to the west
I've read that Finland has the highest prevalence of blondism in the world.
Light_hair_coloration_map.png

Are you referring to the Samis in the north? Are they considered ugly there? I know they're mildly discriminated in Sweden, but I figured Finns accept them.
woman-in-traditional-sami-costume-lapland-finland-JGA84E.jpg

R8eK2jS.jpg

They look hearty and wholesome.

I've read that Finland has the highest prevalence of blondism in the world.
Light_hair_coloration_map.png

Are you referring to the Samis in the north? Are they considered ugly there? I know they're mildly discriminated in Sweden, but I figured Finns accept them.
woman-in-traditional-sami-costume-lapland-finland-JGA84E.jpg

R8eK2jS.jpg

They look hearty and wholesome.

Iv seen more dark hair than blonde

Buuut west side of country probably has more blonds since its more "swedish" than east or central

Ah the picture actually shows it yeah there might be a lot of blondes but they are all in one area lol

Samis are such a small minority most forget they exist

looks good for 56

about half a bottle of vodka and she looks excellent

would hit

Sure... hit it with the empty bottle of vodka after I am done drinking it...

I would fondle the shit out of em titties though..

Back