Social 'The 4 Horsemen Cometh' billboard sign

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AAF7Nhk.img

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rd-mocks-the-squad/ar-AAF7WKo?ocid=spartanntp

"A gun shop owner in North Carolina put up a billboard that is more of an attack than an advertisement. The sign, about one mile away from Cherokee Guns in Murphy, North Carolina, shows four congresswomen of color — who have become known as 'the Squad' — with a disparaging message. 'The 4 Horsemen Cometh', the sign reads, with the word 'Cometh' scratched out and replaced with 'are idiots'. Below are the faces of Reps. Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley, who were the subject of a barrage of racist tweets by President Trump."

Yeap, I'm sure it will cause some controversy, but I like it.

AAF7Nhk.img

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rd-mocks-the-squad/ar-AAF7WKo?ocid=spartanntp

"A gun shop owner in North Carolina put up a billboard that is more of an attack than an advertisement. The sign, about one mile away from Cherokee Guns in Murphy, North Carolina, shows four congresswomen of color — who have become known as 'the Squad' — with a disparaging message. 'The 4 Horsemen Cometh', the sign reads, with the word 'Cometh' scratched out and replaced with 'are idiots'. Below are the faces of Reps. Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley, who were the subject of a barrage of racist tweets by President Trump."

'Congresswomen of colour.'

You can't make this shit up. LMAO

jfc, this is practically incitement.

"I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth."

"You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

It is almost time.

Prepare.

i thought this was a wrestling thread. war ole and arn anderson, ric flair, tully blanchard

"I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth."

"You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

It is almost time.

Prepare.
“I looked, and behold, a virtue-signalling horsefaced congresswoman of colour, and he who sat on it was named Zebby; and mental retardation was following with him, to cause frustration and have a fourth of the world smite itself in response to the obnoxious level of the retardation.”

Absolutely beautiful and American as it gets.

"...four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses. The four riders are seen as symbolizing Conquest, War, Famine, and Death."

The real comedy is that people believe this as they support the real destroyers of this nation.

Mitch, Ryan, Graham, Cruz

"Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war."

I bring death.

The killer of worlds.

Revelation 1:18
"And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades."

I will live forever within Sherdog.

Make no mistake - I was here before. I will be here after. ADCC is gone. Bullshido is a shadow. Sherdog will be my resting place.

I'm sure sales at 'Cherokee Guns' in Murphy, North Carolina, will be going up.

Who is offended by this shit?
Same people that are offended by Confederate monuments. No, Ft. Bragg (U.S. Army), NC, is not changing its name. Named after Confederate General Braxton Bragg.

I suspect this is considered racist.

Not sure though.

Back