• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) FINALS - Winner: BoxerMaurits

Toughest year to choose. Love @Mohawk Banditó and @Ares Black in discussion, but my votes had to go for @BoxerMaurits and @KazDibiase as they feel like such ubiquitous and important parts of the forum. Kaz took up the mantle that Zombie Prophet left behind and built up on it better than anyone has so far; while Maurits gives us on the ground live content like no one else. Every single one of the posters listed in the poll could easily take poster of the year and would deserve it.

Toughest year to choose. Love @Mohawk Banditó and @Ares Black in discussion, but my votes had to go for @BoxerMaurits and @KazDibiase as they feel like such ubiquitous and important parts of the forum. Kaz took up the mantle that Zombie Prophet left behind and built up on it better than anyone has so far; while Maurits gives us on the ground live content like no one else. Every single one of the posters listed in the poll could easily take poster of the year and would deserve it.

I voted for Boxer and Kaz too.

It was the man himself Big Wave Rider who inspired me to use alert lists. He would do Shoop call outs and the response was pretty nod-worthy. I just figured that the PBPs would benefit even if only in a small fashion from a similar rally.

PEZTyjs.gif

We had some of the best PBPs back when things were more active and folks had more free time. I could drop 3 or 4 in a day and have solid participation. Lil slim these days but that's fine, I don't expect most folks to have the free time I do nor the passion for varying levels of MMA.

View attachment 1021743

Anyhow, I was mainly here to give BWR more props and luv. Man is missed. Also to say thinks for the props and votes.

<RomeroSalute>

R.I.P BWR, we all still miss the fuck out of you sir.
You were one of the first people to make me feel comfortable here, and then you were snatched away far too soon.

Raise your glasses for the man the myth, the mothafuckin LEGEND...the shoopinest dude on land, and sea... We love ya big brother.
IMG_20240104_192023_01.gif

BWRFedorLastShoop.png

7906ABA9-994D-431E-A128-CE6943DFB387.jpeg

tfd9Tpt.jpg

Seriously good finals list and I would love to vote for them all
But if I absolutely had to pick one
@StonedLemur
Active as hell, funny guy, great quality posts, positive energy all around
Was pretty hard to pick from that list of quality posters
It's like picking from Lamborghini, ferrari, porches etc
May the best man win
Cheers to a great 2024

Edit oh it's 2 people. My 2nd vote goes to @Poirierfan for the same reasons. Great funny guy and extra points for all the conor bashing posts

Some great posters and I have voted on a couple of these guys in previous years

I choose not to vote, because @Davidjacksonjones is a true disciple of Goat Jones and the only guy I will vote for

He is spreading the message to the masses
Yes, agreed! David is the shepherd that is the right hand of the holy Saint Jones! We know of Saint Jones's many exploits, but we must also consider his worthy shepherd David:

Throughout his early life, David stayed close to the Lord. In all his military ventures, in the face of threats against his life, and despite numerous opportunities to slay Saul, David was true to his chosen cause.And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the Lord was with him” (1 Samuel 18:14).

Yes, agreed! David is the shepherd that is the right hand of the holy Saint Jones! We know of Saint Jones's many exploits, but we must also consider his worthy shepherd David:

Throughout his early life, David stayed close to the Lord. In all his military ventures, in the face of threats against his life, and despite numerous opportunities to slay Saul, David was true to his chosen cause.And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the Lord was with him” (1 Samuel 18:14).
One of my favorite verses from the Gospel of Saint Jones. It is Saint Jones' destiny to become The Pope, and I will do my best to meet with world religious leaders and advocate for Jones and show them why he is the most suitable and holy candidate

Seeing as you all DIDN'T vote for DreyGOAT, going to have to go with UberTS v2.0 @BoxerMaurits and Sherdog's instant replay Lord @KazDibiase.

Everyone in the Top 10 is an A level jacked poster though and I'm glad to see all who would be my honorable mentions pretty much in there. Even DON'T VOTE FOR @Poirierfan who campaigns against himself.

<{UberTS}>

Seeing as you all DIDN'T vote for DreyGOAT, going to have to go with UberTS v2.0 @BoxerMaurits and Sherdog's instant replay Lord @KazDibiase.

Everyone in the Top 10 is an A level jacked poster though and I'm glad to see all who would be my honorable mentions pretty much in there. Even DON'T VOTE FOR @Poirierfan who campaigns against himself.

<{UberTS}>
Lol, you have the man's back no matter what, respect. Lol

Back