• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The 2021 Heavies Awards - FrankieNYC Award (Poster of the Year) Nominations - (CLOSED)

@PurpleStorm @H41ph_84k3d @Jackonfire @giovanni_ss @Zebra Cheeks
aniyuki-anime-gif-kiss-3.gif

Last edited:
Because I'll definitely get the least votes.
Maybe it isn't about winning, or getting the most votes. But showing our friends on here at the end of the year, that they made our year and stay on Sherdog that much better with their friendship <JennieThumbsUp> Seems to me that you clearly won in that that regard, Mr ;)

@acannxr deserves mention for these threads alone even without his other high quality posts: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ith-least-to-most-top-10-ranked-wins.4191848/
If there is a more suitable award coming up like "best thread starter" or something, I'll nominate him for that as well.

@Rebelfett for being the only one to ever like my posts
@Substance Abuse I see what you did there. ;)

Very well, I nominate Substance Abuse too, because he liked my post.

Maybe it isn't about winning, or getting the most votes. But showing our friends on here at the end of the year, that they made our year and stay on Sherdog that much better with their friendship <JennieThumbsUp> Seems to me that you clearly won in that that regard, Mr ;)
You are so right. You've always been so friendly toward me and I think everyone who has the pleasure of posting here with you. It's much appreciated!
I'm also nominating @Clementine because this poster exemplifies what it is to always bring a smile to people's faces.

You got love a few years back, if I remember.
Your shooping cred will live on forever, anyway.
I've enjoyed your posts all year. Every now and then I'm like wow this shermofo says what's on his mind and it's righteous & cool.
So I'm nominating @Black Paladin for the honesty and humor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back