The 2021 Heavies Awards - Best Shoop Thread of The Year (WINNER: Frankie Foot to Face)

Vote for the Best Shoop Thread of 2021 (YOU HAVE 2 VOTES)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hail to the king @the big marmot and the rest of the top 5 @Buff (twice!) @Rebelfett @giovanni_ss .

51848094704_d05dc5818e_c.jpg

Haha! Love it! :D

A very important adjustment in your honor my brotheh~

shoop-bms-belt-on-ale-jpg.905259

No contest for teh belt here... teh hole top 20 SOTY earned it imo.

Attachments

• shoop BMS belt on Ale.jpg
    shoop BMS belt on Ale.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I didn't even touch Appendix. I sat back and watched something so vile, seductive and penetrating take hold of the shoop community. Lost in a frenzy of @Buff degeneracy, I sat back in awe, a simple patron of this space of genius.

Last edited:

A beautiful trophy for @the big marmot! good job.

Is there a chart that we can see?

I'll show you how in a PM. Not sure if you can see the count but let me try to show you.

God damnit, I didn't understand the rule. I voted for the shoop shown, not the thread.
Next time:

A. I Should read the full post
B. Maybe post just the shoop template or source material.

8ofMUts.gif

Its a beautiful thing...

<mma1>

Thanks brother

I didn't even touch Appendix. I sat back and watched something so vile, seductive and penetrating take hold of the shoop community. Lost in a frenzy of @Buff degenerecy, I sat back in awe, a simple patron of this space of genius.

coward :p

I didn't even touch Appendix. I sat back and watched something so vile, seductive and penetrating take hold of the shoop community. Lost in a frenzy of @Buff degeneracy, I sat back in awe, a simple patron of this space of genius.

Beautifully encapsulated the feelings most members of this community had upon becoming acquainted with Bethe's diseased large intestine. Misshapen and bloody, it came into our lives bathed in glistening stomach juice, to inspire, sicken, and amuse. Its legacy will not be forgotten; Bethe's Appendix: The People's Champ.

Back