The 2021 Heavies Awards - Best Shoop Thread of The Year (WINNER: Frankie Foot to Face)

Vote for the Best Shoop Thread of 2021 (YOU HAVE 2 VOTES)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ignore me. I'm just upset. Its the hope... Like a phoenix my beloved appendix rose from the rank ashes of @Rebelfett only to be crushed by Frankie at the final turn.

I'll be ok once I've worked out who's fault this travesty is and wrought my terrible revenge upon them.

I forgot @giovanni_ss was TS of Frankie... It was an inside job all along. The system is rigged.

I consider Attractive Appendix the people's champion.

View attachment 905151

In all seriousness, well done lads, I have enjoyed our banter... Good game.
Frankie thread would have been even bigger if we didnt have a shoop contest going on. I know a lot of the guys didnt shoop in it.

worst thing I have read in a while. You were a pioneer even before some of the pioneers were pioneers. It would be nice to have you back.

wow yea! great point. @giovanni_ss is definitely the TS of the year too.
Shoutout to Frankie Foot Face and @giovanni_ss for the win. Shoutout to the Appendix thread and @Buff for the second-place finish and getting so close after having an undeserved slow start, and finally shoutout to @Rebelfett for putting up a great fight and having the guts to post his own face for the shoopers.

Great stuff everyone.

I'm not the TS of the Frankie the thread guys. :D It's @the big marmot. Shoutouts to him and congrats to everyone!

Well done to the Frankie Shoop thread. A worthy winner and one of the funniest templates for years.

It was great fun going through all the threads again. Chookagian, Tito and dat Conor kick had me creasing for days.

I thought Bethe's appendix would win this easily but it turns out people round here aren't as sick in the head as I thought. Shame.

Last edited:
Oh man, it was an inevitable winner IM(very)HO

Appendix thread showcased the spirit and unique creativity of the shoop scene

F2F thread showcased the pinnacle of hilarity-at-any-cost "savagery" of the "everyone gets shooped" absolutism mantra that's ruled supreme since the dawn of the day

So much appreciation on all the work from a rusty old former shooper. Mahalos BWR!

black-silhouette-realistic-shaka-hand-gesture-icon-vector-20842044.webp
full

51847721986_576b9946ff_o.jpg

I consider Attractive Appendix the people's champion.

I am currently classified as a person... (though some uncomfortable test results are due in any day now) and as a member of said "people"... appendix is my thread OTY. Even in teh runningz for GOAT status. :cool:

Frankie Face will be the gift that keeps on giving!!! So will Rebelfett for that matter. All great threads & a lot of fun!

Last edited:
God damnit, I didn't understand the rule. I voted for the shoop shown, not the thread.
Next time:

A. I Should read the full post
B. Maybe post just the shoop template or source material.

Cheers and congrats to everyone for a successful inaugural Shoop Thread of The Year presentation!

This is the first time that we ever did this award and thank you all for participating and it has been a blast reliving the best Shoop moments of 2021. Big ups to all the shoopers who took part in these shoop threads. Without your shoops, these threads wouldn't be possible, so you guys, the Shoopers, you all won.

See you again next year and much love to the Shoopville crew!!

edgar.gif

Back