• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2018 Hurricane Season (PBP): Cat-4 Hurricane Michael leaving a trail of destruction in Florida

If movies taught me anything, right now would be the time to invest in a shrimping boat...

Profit$$$

Brett Adair's feed was absolutely insane before it went down. He was right in the dirty side of the eye wall when it came in and his truck went from totally safe to floating in 5-10' of water in like 10 minutes. He bailed out along with his crew but left the camera in the truck running, there's a good chance they're all statistics by now.

Apparently Brett made it to safety and isn't a statistic yet. But holy shit, that feed. 28 minutes in and shit's getting real. 33 minutes is when they realize they're in deep shit.

Apparently Brett made it to safety and isn't a statistic yet. But holy shit, that feed. 28 minutes in and shit's getting real. 33 minutes is when they realize they're in deep shit.

Wow... These guys are incredibly stupid. Any random debris coming through the truck and these clowns would have died. Seriously, WTF were they trying to do?

And that footage at the end is fucking incredible.

Last edited:
Is it bad there's no one online?

Hard to say. The feeds went down one by one as the hurricane came in, and unless someone has a satellite uplink I don't think they'll be coming back anytime soon. It was a strong cat 4 and possibly a cat 5 at landfall, I don't think there's gonna be any cellphone or other service coming out of that area for a while.

Holy shit

Sherbros in Florida check list:

@Undying Poster
@m52nickerson (Tampa)
@ISIS in blackface (Clearwater)
@Swing
@cottagecheesefan (Miami)
@Kafir-kun (Broward)
@Staph infection (Cape Coral)
@Peloquin
@Jackie Blue
@west42 (Ft. Lauderdale)
@SongXIII (Jacksonville)
@AlexDB9 (Palm Beach)
@44nutman (Orlando)
@Augustus Caesar (Ft. Lauderdale)
@7437 (Lakeland)
@Gandhi (Orlando)
@The Higher Power (Jacksonville)
@MassDistortion (Tampa)
@Rematch (Casselberry)
@faustian (Broward)

@Bang Bang as well but I'm not sure exactly where

This gentleman is live covering this hurricane. And will be going throughout the whole thing. This looks grim yall... hope no one is still there. Saying this could become a cat 5 by landfall. And it's due to hit at 1pm est

It's supposed to come back here to Wilmington, NC as a tropical storm. After Hurricane Florence, we really don't need any more wind or rain.

Absolutely incredible footage

Holy shit that's some of the craziest hurricane footage I've seen. Maybe the craziest GOD DAMN!

Hope those dudes are safe man holy shit

It's on the other side of Florida.
tenor.gif

This thing is pretty crazy. It's going to be at around 150 mph when it gets to west Georgia.

RIP Club La Vela.

Back