The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2014

D

Devout Pessimist

TownHall contributor John Hawkins wrote a great article on the most annoying liberals of 2014. I created this thread to counterbalance Sherdog's heavy liberal bias.

Highlights from the article:

14) MSNBC: It would be tempting to smack around Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow or her more feminine counterpart Chris Hayes individually, but given how small the network is getting, do they deserve it anymore? It’s a little like taking a shot at an individual blogger at Daily Kos or Firedoglake at this point. You almost expect the whole network to be pulled off the air one day and replaced with reality TV. Could Honey Boo and Kardashian spin-offs do that much worse in the ratings than propaganda so bad it embarrasses people who considered “hope and change” to be a political platform?

13) Hillary Clinton: She spent most of the year touring the country on her broomstick, preparing for her run at the presidency which is based on her achievements, competence, ehr…the fact that she has female genitalia? Ever so often, Grandma Clinton grabbed a walker and hobbled to the podium to be completely baffled when she was asked about her qualifications or to spit out whoppers about how poor she is.

12) Ta-Nehisi Coates/Toure/Melissa Harris Perry/Eric Dyson: On the one hand, you almost feel compelled to include professional race hustlers on a list like this. On the other hand, they tend to be boring, tedious hacks who seldom have anything to distinguish them from each other beyond how “creative” (and I use that word loosely) they are at coming up with different excuses to cry “racism.” So, we’ll just group them all together except for Al Sharpton, who deserves his own place on this list and probably in prison for tax evasion as well.

11) The Affirmative Consent Wackos: The basic idea is supposed to be that if couples drink or don’t get formal consent during every step of the courtship process from a peck on the cheek to group sex, then the man can be accused of rape.This bizarro world BS seems like the sort of thing space aliens who’ve observed humans mating from afar would come up with to deal with rape. However, sadly there are idiots right here on earth who think it’s helpful to have colleges prosecuting innocent men for rape in kangaroo courts that nobody other than rabid left-wing mouth breathers will consider legitimate.

Defining Quote: “Under this law, an accusation is as good as evidence. Does every sexual encounter need to be recorded and documented just in case some time in the future one person decides to call it rape? Under these policies, yes.” – Ashe Schow

2) Lena Dunham: Before her book came out, most people just thought of her as the awful naked lady who starred in that vapid show that they didn’t watch. Since then, they’ve come to think of her as the awful naked lady who starred in that vapid show that they didn’t watch who falsely accused a Republican at her college of rape and was a little too sexually interested in her own sister.

Defining Quote: “Dunham writes of casually masturbating while in bed next to her younger sister, of bribing her with “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds . . . anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.” – Kevin Williamson

TownHall contributor John Hawkins wrote a great article on the most annoying liberals of 2014. I created this thread to counterbalance Sherdog's heavy liberal bias.

Highlights from the article:

Not even close I have no idea where you get that idea? Yes it seems to lean more left at times but heavy liberal bias no a serious no.

Lena Dunham is the most annoying bitch alive really. Fuck her and her armfat

Not even close I have no idea where you get that idea? Yes it seems to lean more left at times but heavy liberal bias no a serious no.

I've noticed a lot of liberals who seem to believe that only conservatives can be insane and that there are no crazy liberals out there. This list proves otherwise.

Lena Dunham is the most annoying bitch alive really. Fuck her and her armfat

untitled-22jabd3.gif

Jack V Savage deserves to make the list.

There is staggeringly obviously not a liberal bias in here, but in fact the other way around. Just because the more intelligent posters here, who make arguments and observations that stick out more clearly in your mind, are middle or left does not make them more than one person each. It just means that the right has been phenomenally stupid in here lately, and they say little of value that forms a strong memory.

I don't know why you guys shit on Jack so much. Even if you disagree with him, he offers up a lot of information and backs his posts up with a lot of care and respect to the reader.

Seems like some of you don't come here to learn, debate or grow, but just to flex how right you are and how stupid people who disagree with you are.

There is staggeringly obviously not a liberal bias in here, but in fact the other way around. Just because the more intelligent posters here, who make arguments and observations that stick out more clearly in your mind, are middle or left does not make them more than one person each. It just means that the right has been phenomenally stupid in here lately, and they say little of value that forms a strong memory.

Actually, most of the liberal arguments stick out more clearly in my mind because they are usually so crazy. You are are a perfect example of that. In most threads you are rationalizing criminal behavior and shaming the victims who defend themselves against criminals.

I don't know why you guys shit on Jack so much. Even if you disagree with him, he offers up a lot of information and backs his posts up with a lot of care and respect to the reader.

Seems like some of you don't come here to learn, debate or grow, but just to flex how right you are and how stupid people who disagree with you are.

You are right. With the exception of being an Al Sharpton apologist, his unwillingness to criticize anything Obama does, and his common accusations of racism, Jack often makes some excellent contributions and definitely makes the war room a better place. He's embarassed me by exposing my ignorance countless times on various topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, most of the liberal arguments stick out more clearly in my mind because they are usually so crazy. You are are a perfect example of that. In most threads you are rationalizing criminal behavior and shaming the victims who defend themselves against criminals.

I haven't rationalized criminal behavior, and I criticized one victim. But it's good to hear that you've blown me up to such a significant space in your head. I'm larger than life up in your skull. Thanks bud.

Well jack savage and workers united do back up a lot of their positions with good arguments. What I've learned from reading in the WR this year is that I can be wrong on certain ideas and that the conservative right doesn't have all the solutions to our country's ills.

I for one am having a lot of heartburn over the past few years with conservative economic policies and the vitriol and out right legislative attacks against the union(don't know how right to work passed in michigan no less) any way the liberal lefts social policies still have me at a loss for words though. Here's hoping 2015 gives us a true third party alternative with liberal economic policies, and conservative social policies.( holding breath)

I haven't rationalized criminal behavior, and I criticized one victim. But it's good to hear that you've blown me up to such a significant space in your head. I'm larger than life up in your skull. Thanks bud.

You can be my hero, baby.
You can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Article manages to fit at least 100 people (probably a lot more, if you really took time to count) on a list of 20...

This site is only "heavily liberal biased" in comparison to the comments pages of FoxNews.com or Breitbart.com, or whatever cesspool echo chambers you're frequenting.

Article manages to fit at least 100 people (probably a lot more, if you really took time to count) on a list of 20...

He grouped a lot of liberal media figures together because they all said the same things about racism, sexism, rape culture and so on. The robots at MSNBC are particularly horrible.

He grouped a lot of liberal media figures together because they all said the same things about racism, sexism, rape culture and so on. The robots at MSNBC are particularly horrible.

Yeah... I get it. But it really detracts from the impact. Comes off as "Here are all the liberals I can think of, and they're all annoying, because they're liberal" after a while.

I'm talking as someone who isn't what most would consider a liberal... although I am a true Liberal, which is to say I'm a libertarian with an open mind to the opinions and views of others (and am in no way a leftist or a progressive).

And, yeah... the whole 'rape culture' shtick is a pretty damned inflammatory piece of bullshit.

Ben Afleck deserves to be on the hon. mention list.

Coates is probably the best opinion journalist working today. Hawkins is not fit to carry his spit bucket. The comments on De Blasio and Holder are reprehensible, too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back