The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2014

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Devout Pessimist, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Devout Pessimist

Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

TownHall contributor John Hawkins wrote a great article on the most annoying liberals of 2014. I created this thread to counterbalance Sherdog's heavy liberal bias.

The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2014

Highlights from the article:

2. PEB

PEB Atomic Butt Drop Champ :)

Not even close I have no idea where you get that idea? Yes it seems to lean more left at times but heavy liberal bias no a serious no.

3. Da Speeit

Da Speeit CANCEROUS POSTER Platinum Member

In bed with your bitch, watching game of thrones,
    Lena Dunham is the most annoying bitch alive really. Fuck her and her armfat

4. Devout Pessimist

I've noticed a lot of liberals who seem to believe that only conservatives can be insane and that there are no crazy liberals out there. This list proves otherwise.

5. Devout Pessimist

[​IMG]

6. Mr Holmes

Mr Holmes гассиус глины - Putin doesn't pay me to post here

Jack V Savage deserves to make the list.

7. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

There is staggeringly obviously not a liberal bias in here, but in fact the other way around. Just because the more intelligent posters here, who make arguments and observations that stick out more clearly in your mind, are middle or left does not make them more than one person each. It just means that the right has been phenomenally stupid in here lately, and they say little of value that forms a strong memory.

8. Devout Pessimist

Hilarious! :icon_lol:

9. Da Speeit

Da Speeit CANCEROUS POSTER Platinum Member

In bed with your bitch, watching game of thrones,
    I don't know why you guys shit on Jack so much. Even if you disagree with him, he offers up a lot of information and backs his posts up with a lot of care and respect to the reader.

Seems like some of you don't come here to learn, debate or grow, but just to flex how right you are and how stupid people who disagree with you are.

10. Devout Pessimist

Actually, most of the liberal arguments stick out more clearly in my mind because they are usually so crazy. You are are a perfect example of that. In most threads you are rationalizing criminal behavior and shaming the victims who defend themselves against criminals.

11. Devout Pessimist

You are right. With the exception of being an Al Sharpton apologist, his unwillingness to criticize anything Obama does, and his common accusations of racism, Jack often makes some excellent contributions and definitely makes the war room a better place. He's embarassed me by exposing my ignorance countless times on various topics.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  12. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

I haven't rationalized criminal behavior, and I criticized one victim. But it's good to hear that you've blown me up to such a significant space in your head. I'm larger than life up in your skull. Thanks bud.

13. Jack Handy jr

Jack Handy jr Silver Belt

Aggememknob's wife's not so secret garden
    Well jack savage and workers united do back up a lot of their positions with good arguments. What I've learned from reading in the WR this year is that I can be wrong on certain ideas and that the conservative right doesn't have all the solutions to our country's ills.

I for one am having a lot of heartburn over the past few years with conservative economic policies and the vitriol and out right legislative attacks against the union(don't know how right to work passed in michigan no less) any way the liberal lefts social policies still have me at a loss for words though. Here's hoping 2015 gives us a true third party alternative with liberal economic policies, and conservative social policies.( holding breath)

14. Devout Pessimist

You can be my hero, baby.
    You can kiss away the pain.
    I will stand by you forever.
    You can take my breath away.

15. jeremyemilio

jeremyemilio Silver Belt

Article manages to fit at least 100 people (probably a lot more, if you really took time to count) on a list of 20...

16. VulcanNervPinch

VulcanNervPinch Silver Belt

This site is only "heavily liberal biased" in comparison to the comments pages of FoxNews.com or Breitbart.com, or whatever cesspool echo chambers you're frequenting.

17. Devout Pessimist

He grouped a lot of liberal media figures together because they all said the same things about racism, sexism, rape culture and so on. The robots at MSNBC are particularly horrible.

18. jeremyemilio

jeremyemilio Silver Belt

Yeah... I get it. But it really detracts from the impact. Comes off as "Here are all the liberals I can think of, and they're all annoying, because they're liberal" after a while.

I'm talking as someone who isn't what most would consider a liberal... although I am a true Liberal, which is to say I'm a libertarian with an open mind to the opinions and views of others (and am in no way a leftist or a progressive).

And, yeah... the whole 'rape culture' shtick is a pretty damned inflammatory piece of bullshit.

19. dissolved

dissolved Steel Belt

Ben Afleck deserves to be on the hon. mention list.

20. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

Coates is probably the best opinion journalist working today. Hawkins is not fit to carry his spit bucket. The comments on De Blasio and Holder are reprehensible, too.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014