That's top ten HW talent for ya folks. Lol.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Latifi, a second tier LHW, nearly beat one of the current best HWs because he could take him down.

Rankings don't matter

Bad mod gave me dubs so I can't like @Noraaq 's post. But he's right. So someone do what I can't. These aren't skilled or deep divisions. They're big men who can knock each other out. This is why you need to appreciate the lower weight classes in MMA.

UFC needs some mor fights under its belt, kid's got lots of potential though.

Call it whatever you like then. "He is considered to be one of the best 10 heavyweights on the planet". Fucking pathetic

It's pathetic that you guys look to some "expert" to define who you should think is good.

Murphy and Lee banged it out. Much more entertaining, imo.

It's pathetic that you guys look to some "expert" to define who you should think is good.
I don't need to look to no "expert". Name me 10 current heavyweights that have accomplished more than Derrick Lewis in the last couple of years. You can't. It's the same thing, kid. He is one of the best 10 heavyweights right now. That's what rankings are supposed to tell. Now you know.

Lewis got ktfo by a hook kick from Shawn Jordan, he's always been shit

What do people expect? pretty much every HW in the old days was juiced to the tits. You can't be 250lbs+ and ripped naturally, so if we are to believe USADA is real and drug testing is happening, then it's going to be a lot of chubby dudes fighting eachother at 265lbs.

I don't need to look to no "expert". Name me 10 current heavyweights that have accomplished more than Derrick Lewis in the last couple of years. You can't. It's the same thing, kid. He is one of the best 10 heavyweights right now. That's what rankings are supposed to tell. Now you know.

Define "accomplish" in this context

Latifi, a second tier LHW, nearly beat one of the current best HWs because he could take him down.

Shamil Abdurahimov got Lewis down repeatedly too. He isn't a top 10 HW.

So what?

Lewis is my favorite fighter, and I'll be the first to admit that both his fight iq and takedown defense are shit. All his flying knees did was lead him into a double underhooked clinch, which he couldn't escape from on his feet.

What do people expect? pretty much every HW in the old days was juiced to the tits. You can't be 250lbs+ and ripped naturally, so if we are to believe USADA is real and drug testing is happening, then it's going to be a lot of chubby dudes fighting eachother at 265lbs.
This. Sad really but true

Latifi was able to exploit Lewis' biggest weakness and still lost. He gets washed by most of the top10

Back