That was the nastiest display of striking I've ever seen in UFC history.

on a per fight basis i think wonderboy is the best we've seen.

Definitely up there. That was like watching Anderson, Conor, or Joanna taking their opponents to school.

People jumping off Conor train and hitchin a ride on the wonder train?

People jumping off Conor train and hitchin a ride on the wonder train?

nobodys jumping off the conor train. it will be fully loaded in about a month when he's a 2 divisoin champ

It was a great performance, but it looked to me like Hendricks was a short, flat footed target that just stood there like a punching bag.

Folks seem so focused on Wonderboy's crazy kicking game that it's easy to forget how sharp his hand are... hard not to be a fan of this kid.

WB v Lombard

It was a good show but don't overblow it, Hendricks has such a bad style and body type to keep up with Wonderboy, same with Ellenbeger.

Let him be tested against a longer fighter who can match his kicks.

level of competition.. What does hendricks have striking wise other than power and haymakers? jab left hook jab left hook shoot for a failed takedown. press into fence repeat

Anderson vs Forrest/Leben > Wonderboy vs Hendricks and it's not even close

Nah. Nothing can really top Anderson vs Forrest or Anderson vs Leben. Anderson cannot be topped.

Nah. Nothing can really top Anderson vs Forrest or Anderson vs Leben. Anderson cannot be topped.
Hendricks is a way better fighter than both of those. He got wrecked on the feet more than any top fighter ever probably.

Hendricks is a way better fighter than both of those. He got wrecked on the feet more than any top fighter ever probably.

Yeah. Reminded me of Holly vs Ronda. Long overdue loss for Hendricks. Of course for different reasons, for Hendricks because of his constant whining, excuses, and love to put his head in between his opponents legs. When he couldn't stall, he was systematically decimated.

It was surely a great display of striking but at the end of the day, it was against Johnny Hendricks...

SO NASTY
giphy.gif
W. T. F. Lol

It was beautiful to watch!!! I am a big Hendricks fan so it was painful but you can not deny that beauty witnessed in the cage today. Wonderboy is a animal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back