That was a pretty sweet triangle / arm-bar by Calderwood

Always happy to see JoJo get the W.

It was nice to hear she got the win, she's one of the few I can watch!

LOL, she's 2-0 at 125,you really think she's not top fifteen herself?

How many other of the 125 girls are already 2-0??

She's gonna come in top ten comfortably (although the idiots doing the rankings have probably forgotten about the letourneau fight)
Ofc she is top 15, but she shouldn't rush it, people are usually super hyped when someone will win fight,and ignore how fighters performed
She has two finishes, possible, one of best wins in this divisions, but seconds when they were trading she wasn't looking good, and don't say being dominated whole round was her gameplan;
that being said, she didn't call out any fighter, she just wants to fight, PvZ or AE-S should be easy fights for her, but you never know what UFC will plan.
They ignored her in 125 lbs division because she was ranked, for some reason, as WSW. Somehow she was ranked very long without any good win in 115lbs division since TUF, basicly wasted time as strawweight.

Great win for Jojo! Very happy and well deserved.

oh, and thanks for the free virtual money jojo. :D staked everything it would let me ;D
upload_2018-8-26_22-6-8.png

oh, and thanks for the free virtual money jojo. :D staked everything it would let me ;D
you edited your posts....next oponnents for her, in your opion? PvZ is booked

Ofc she is top 15, but she shouldn't rush it, people are usually super hyped when someone will win fight,and ignore how fighters performed
She has two finishes, possible, one of best wins in this divisions, but seconds when they were trading she wasn't looking good, and don't say being dominated whole round was her gameplan;
that being said, she didn't call out any fighter, she just wants to fight, PvZ or AE-S should be easy fights for her, but you never know what UFC will plan.
They ignored her in 125 lbs division because she was ranked, for some reason, as WSW. Somehow she was ranked very long without any good win in 115lbs division since TUF, basicly wasted time as strawweight.

if the idiots doing the rankings remember the Letourneau fight then she should slot in about 7th

Val was a top 5 strawweight at the time and had just fought for the belt.

upload_2018-8-26_22-13-36.png

I would be fine with her facing anyone marked with a red arrow.

Carmouche's sheer size could be an issue, she obviously wont fight Roxy, Davis and Sarje's ground games would also bother me.

I'd be fine with her fighting Val as well, I think JoJo at 125 will hit harder than Val does.

Sarje is the only one that really worries me. Great striking power and a killer ground game. Shes by far the most well rounded in the top 5.

you edited your posts....next oponnents for her, in your opion? PvZ is booked

If I had to choose, Id be good with Chookagian. She will stand with her. failing that, Eye or Murphy.

I would be fine with her facing anyone marked with a red arrow.

Carmouche's sheer size could be an issue, she obviously wont fight Roxy, Davis and Sarje's ground games would also bother me.

I'd be fine with her fighting Val as well, I think JoJo at 125 will hit harder than Val does.
Jessica Rose Clark is in her camp same as Roxy, Murphy is good matchup i think.

anyone who finishes from guard is cool in my book. war jojo!!

JoJo will be on the Helwani show today. I'll put up a thread in a little bit. Show starts at 1pm ET.

Getting the submission win will make her love BJJ more and train even harder on it.
I wouldn't be surprised if she get's a lot better at BJJ because of this win. Wich will also help her standup.

Old interview but it's always nice to hear and see her isn't it?

[yt]

Back