That was a pretty sweet triangle / arm-bar by Calderwood

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
She was getting handled at first, but locked that shit up.

Last edited:
Glad to see Calderwood get back to her winning ways...She has a sweet voice

First scottish chick to ever give me wood

I wonder if Joanne Calderwood and Darrion Caldwell are related

Good for her, she looked great. Hopefully this is the start of a resurgence for her.

Yeah they should cut that brazilian girl . Nice to see a strikes sub a lay'n prayer

If she can continue to improve her ground game she will be a much bigger threat. She can be dominant on the feet but has always looked out of her depth once taken down. This fight gives me hope she may be able to make a run.

For a second I didn't believe she tapped, but damn. Im happy to see fighters find an answer to being laid on. Triangle didn't work so switch to armbar! With only a few seconds left

Scottish & Irish women are beautiful.

I love Jojo’s accent. I remember when she was on TUF and was talking about beating this chick up, but then she’d bake her a cake afterwards. Such a sweetie.

I’m more excited than anyone should be, but I love that girl. Probably the first time I’ve ever made it a point to watch the fight pass prelims. She’s humble and sweet and fun to be watch, and even answers me on social media. Anyways, really glad she got it done. I really think that a confident Jojo is a force in her division.

I'm a Scot so I'm biased but I was so fucking happy for JoJo there.

I know people like her sweet voice and look and stuff but she's been through a bunch of shit and is a pretty decent human being. Glad for her.

Jojo is my girl. I want her to whisper sweet nothings in my ear all night in the voice of hers.

She got lucky and did what it took. Better than past fights where she looked clueless on the ground.

In before all the weirdos drooling over her voice instead of an impressive submission.

Might be the most unathletic pasty skinned fighter I’ve ever seen.

Good job on the win though.

She was getting handled at first, but locked that shit up.

She was getting controlled (kept down) but I thought she was doing a good job of not taking any damage and I think she was getting the better of the exchanges from off her back.

Back