That stoppage

That last sequence with the knee and follow up blows may have shaved some career life from Cody

I think Herb gave Cody a lot of extra time to recover because Cody's the type of guy that always complains.

I was joking you could have stopped that fight 5 times... and all of them would have been slightly questionable too.

Not mad at the finish. Wouldn't be mad if Herb let it go a little longer either. Cody took a lot of shots

giphy.gif

Early as fuck

Lol at ‘hands were up.’ He was near death there.
His hands were up seconds after getting tagged each time. He had the reaction time of my 80 year old grandma and that’s after she’s smoked a couple bowls.

Well deserved and very gratifying .Garbrandt got lit the fuck up. likely he will complain and cry about the stoppage without giving Dillashaw any credit.

Lol at ‘hands were up.’ He was near death there.

Hahaha, his hands “were up”, just not in the “protect yourself at all times” up.

While rocked, taking hits to the head while your hands are closer to your chest than your head is not good defending.

It was a good stoppage, just because a fighter doesn’t get KO’d/TKO’d, does not mean a fight should keep going.

I'd rather see there be zero doubt. Let the guy get dropped or go out. They know what they signed up to do.

It may be cold but I find it hard to be sympathetic to the health of guys that fight for a living.

Back