That stoppage

Cody's next walkout song:

"I'm Still Standing"

you must be crazy... if the ref never intervened, TJ would have continued to pummeled Cody for the next many long seconds and eventually put him to sleep..

If that was to happen that's how it should be. Seen bigger comebacks than that. This is a title fight not an undercard fight. It wasn't even like the cage was holding Cody up. He was literally standing in his natural fighting stance at the time of stoppage. Go to hell Herb Dean.

Tj deserved a chance to KO him clean.

Somewhere faber is having hot babes snort coke off his chin.

Thoughts.

If that was to happen that's how it should be. Seen bigger comebacks than that. This is a title fight not an undercard fight. It wasn't even like the cage was holding Cody up. He was literally standing in his natural fighting stance at the time of stoppage. Go to hell Herb Dean.
Hands down and not any sign of defending himself.

YOU should go to hell for wanting Cody to die in that cage

I don't think you should ever stop a fight if a fighter is still standing.

He wasn’t defending multiple TJ’s right hands and took a knee to the face. He wasn’t intelligently defending. Fair stoppage. Ref warns fighters prior to fight.

Herb Dean just saved Garbrandt from getting even more brain damage.

Frankie Edgar has come back multiple times in worse condition than Cody was in. Cody was still in the fight, as evidenced by how well he was still wrestling. Y'all are haters just because Cody is gay.

Garbrandt can't afford to lose any more braincells

First fight was better but second was still fun to watch.

Not gonna lie, as a TJ fan I was hoping that the referee lets the fight go on lol.

Like vs. Barao II

Hands down and not any sign of defending himself.

YOU should go to hell for wanting Cody to die in that cage

TJ hit him with multiple bombs and herb let it slide but when you take a clean knee, that’s it. Fair stoppage. Refs warn fighters prior so no arguing. The right hands should have stopped it but the knee was a clear sign that Cody was done

I dont hate the stoppage, and I cant believe Cody was still upright after that Thai clinch knee to the dome. Cody is tough AF, but I don't want to see brain damage either.

Frankie Edgar has come back multiple times in worse condition than Cody was in. Cody was still in the fight, as evidenced by how well he was still wrestling. Y'all are haters just because Cody is gay.

Frankie was rolling AWAY from his opponents while rocked, not standing infront of them taking more and more hits at a higher rate

Back