That moment Maryna Moroz stole Jojo's soul

Damn, that gif stole my soul just watching it.

This is the girl they should be hyping IMO.

Wait, are we talking JoJo or JJ?

My previous reply was thinking we're talking Jojo.

I retract my statement if we're talking Jedrzejczyk.

You were talking about JJ though

The guy clearly said "JJ is oddly attractive."

Looking forward to seeing both Moroz and Holloway next week. Both 23 years old with so much potential.

Not to go off topic TS, but what do you think is lacking with JoJo? Is it a mental thing? She seems to have the skills to be a title contender but can't put it together recently.
lackluster grappling, poor head movement

Jojo is one of the most timid, unathletic, least aggressive fighters I've ever seen.

I'm confused. I assume I missed an edit? Apologies for correcting you.

No,you were talking about the right girl. The guy who quoted you first posted JoJo pics and said "JJ isn't hot at all" then he edited it to "Possibly"

Moroz is the next big thing. The Strawweight Arm Bar Queen.

What is it about girls from that region that look like they would stab you in your sleep but are still attractive?

Those eastern girls will take over, because they get less of a princess treatment in the gyms.

No,you were talking about the right girl. The guy who quoted you first posted JoJo pics and said "JJ isn't hot at all" then he edited it to "Possibly"

Lol I figured it was something of this nature.

I do agree with him that JoJo isn't that attractive. I do like her voice though.

Lol I figured it was something of this nature.

I do agree with him that JoJo isn't that attractive. I do like her voice though.

IMO

Joanna-not attractive,not cute,beautiful

JoJo-not attractive,cute,not beautiful

Those eastern girls will take over, because they get less of a princess treatment in the gyms.

Wasn't Julianna Pena tackled from behind by one of the male fighters at her gym? Effectively shelfing her for a year or two.

Those type of gifs are awesome.

The length of this gif is approximately 50 seconds.

A 3-round fight takes 900 seconds(If goes to decision)

So its completely legal to upload free fights on Sherdog just in 18 gifs,maximum 3 posts.

Intredasting

Back