That moment Maryna Moroz stole Jojo's soul

cybernetics

Green Belt
Reaction score
Damn! This girl doesnt mess around!
Hyped for her destruction towards the belt!
F8ZIwGG.jpg

On the tatted girl Joe Silvas hand kinda looks like a ... never mind.

Really wanted JoJo to win that fight, but I have to admit that Moroz is a badass.

Not to go off topic TS, but what do you think is lacking with JoJo? Is it a mental thing? She seems to have the skills to be a title contender but can't put it together recently.

Really wanted JoJo to win that fight, but I have to admit that Moroz is a badass.

Not to go off topic TS, but what do you think is lacking with JoJo? Is it a mental thing? She seems to have the skills to be a title contender but can't put it together recently.

Soul theft. Moroz is the real deal. Went into CHINA in front of 1000's and beat their Golden girl. Maryna just dgaf

Calderwood isn't that good and Jedrzejczyk would finish the other one with strikes.

I was told by very reliable sources that both girls smell like blue cheese

If I remember correctly Moroz took the fight on short notice too. nice find for the ufc, she looks promising.

Joe Silva always looking like a stoned Koala Bear.

I don't bother with WMMA but fairplay, that is a fucking 'boss' staredown. No nonsense, so mugging, just a firm, deliberate handshake with fixed eye-contact that basically says 'see you tomorrow, yeah' in a menacing manner. Calderwood clearly expected something more 'in your face' and was visibly thrown off by it.

honestly i dont know how good moroz is based on that fight. She started landing,and Calderwood didnt really do anything to keep her off her or defend any of those shots.

Wrapped up instantly, love when that happens.

Laughable armbar defense by Calderwood

She gets tagged easily too. Almost got finished in the first round by that late-replacement jobber she fought last time.

She's just not that good.

Jojo's still decent but she really seems to be at a speed disadvantage in the division. Her grappling defense looks serviceable but like her striking, it's just too slow. She needs her opponent to fight at her pace to show off her skills. In a division with the likes of Torres, Namajunas and Jedrzejczyk, she's not going to get to the top in my opinion. I think she'll have no problem with fighters like Herrig and Rawlings though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back