Thanks boys and girls!!!

Justin_A

Make Coleslaw, Make Friends!
@Green
Reaction score
Today me and my friend started phase 2 of the 5x5 which is 3x3. We had to do benchmarks for the next phase and ohh boy am i excited. I benched 240 very clean today which is a 20lbs pr for me. also i squated 315 x3 which is another personal best by alot, 5 weeks ago i could only squat 220 once with shit form. now we do paralelle at least or lower. also i rowed 240 very clean x3. pr I did standing overhead press of 185x3 today to for a personal best.

I just wanted to say that what ive learned her in a couple monthe has takin my training way beyond anything i could have hoped for. So thanks for all the advice and criticisms!.

i prob should have just put it in my log, but no one reads it and wanted to say thanks, sorry if its in wrong spot. thanks though.

Nice work. That's some huge improvement on the squat.

Nice job man, that's what it's all about.

You're welcome.

nb17pp.jpg

Today me and my friend started phase 2 of the 5x5 which is 3x3. We had to do benchmarks for the next phase and ohh boy am i excited. I benched 240 very clean today which is a 20lbs pr for me. also i squated 315 x3 which is another personal best by alot, 5 weeks ago i could only squat 220 once with shit form. now we do paralelle at least or lower. also i rowed 240 very clean x3. pr I did standing overhead press of 185x3 today to for a personal best.

I just wanted to say that what ive learned her in a couple monthe has takin my training way beyond anything i could have hoped for. So thanks for all the advice and criticisms!.

I'm confused... unless I've read everything wrong you don't test 3x maxes, you just continue adding to the lifts you were doing 5x5 and then AFTER the 3x3 phase you retest your 5x maxes.

He probably thinks you should have put this in your log, or in the PR thread... It's basically what it is there for.

yeah i get that, i said sorry, i was just kinda pumped getting home and wanted to share and say thanks, but ill put anything else in my log.

good work bro. i was blown away by the gains i got from the 5x5 too!

yeah i get that, i said sorry, i was just kinda pumped getting home and wanted to share and say thanks, but ill put anything else in my log.

Sure there are dedicated PR threads, but it's still good to see you wanted to post about your achievements and say thanks to the board personally for pointing you and your buddy in the right direction. Good work, you reached a major milestone in the squat. Hopefully seeing this thread will motivate others to lift more. Keep it up eh.

congrats man, keep your head down and your feet pumping there's no tellin' where you'll end up

Back