Thank You SPRAWL!

KillaKix

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Every once and a while, a great person is born. One of them happened to be a guy named Steve Marino. :D

I have never owned a quality pair of shorts like SPRAWL, NOGI, TapouT, etc. I don't know about the sizing or any of that, but I was lucky enough to win a contest here in the G&E Forum in which I won a free pair of SPRAWLs. I recieved my shorts, but they were too small. I was going to just say "It's a free pair, they won't exchange it.", but I thought that I would just ask Steve to see if there was a way that I could send them the ones I had got in exchange for a size up.

Steve said that it was fine and asked me to give the smaller ones to a freind as a gift, because the shipping to and from Canada is such a hastle. This is even more special to me because I don't have a terribly large amount of money for a car/insurance/gas, I spend any money that I have on saving up for the next years membership to train. Anyways, a guy I train with drives me to and from training 5 DAYS A WEEK! I was going to get him a gift for being so helpful, and now I can put a bow on a pair of SPRAWLs and say "Happy Holidays"!
He is a bit smaller than me so I think they will be a perfect fit.

I would just like to say THANK YOU to Steve and everyone at SPRAWL, and also everyone at Sherdog.

Yeah and let's thank you for contributing even more to G&E. Since you always post here and stuff.

Soid said:
Yeah and let's thank you for contributing even more to G&E. Since you always post here and stuff.

No problem, I wouldn't say I'm a regular, I just post when I see a thread that interests me.
:D

such as my own...

Sprawl is a top-notch and upstanding company so stories like this come as no surprise.

Happy Holidays! I give a guy a ride to training 3 days a week...he never gave me shorts.

How bout a Merry Christmas to Steve, especially. Steve Marino has been a great rep for sprawl and has done wonderful things for us sherdoggers. Cheers, Steve.

LCDforMe said:
How bout a Merry Christmas to Steve, especially. Steve Marino has been a great rep for sprawl and has done wonderful things for us sherdoggers. Cheers, Steve.

Hell yes! Happy Hollidays Steve!

Good Karma for you buddy!

This brings back the age old question...

Who is the greater Marino, Dan or Steve?

b0b said:

pfff, not even close, MABEY if Dan actually won a Superbowl then you could make an argument

b0b said:

You guys are much too kind!

Merry Christmas everyone or happy holidays depending on what you celebrate.

Steve

Merry Christmas, Steve. Have a good one.

Back