THAI FIGHT Extreme -Pattani-22 september 2013

Pattani? I wonder if there is some place you can bet on whether or not muslim terrorists will try to blow up the event..

Batyr who? Not to piss on his parade, he might be legit.. But seriously, why is Saiyok fighting people no one has heard anything about?

He fought in the last Toyota tournament winning his first fight and losing in the semis.

Saiyok will kick his ass.

Saiyok looks badass with all his new Sak Yants.

still not watching.

Hopefully muslim terrorists wont' blow up the event. They literally kill people every day there.

Bully Beatdown. How about matching the "stars" up against each other once and a while. If this had Saiyok vs Suds I'd actually tune in.

Bully Beatdown. How about matching the "stars" up against each other once and a while. If this had Saiyok vs Suds I'd actually tune in.

If all goes to plan we should see it at the end of the year at the kard cheuk finale

The guy Saiyok is fighting shouldn't be anywhere near the ring with him, I've seen him fight at least 5 times and not seen him get past 2nd rd yet! He fought at Lumpini the other week and they literally walked out of the corners at start of fight and his opponent threw a high kick and it was all over, the whole fight can't have lasted more than 10 seconds. I'm pretty sure Saiyok has already sparked him in one round too when he had his pro boxing fight, if I remember right he was Saiyoks oppo in that fight!

The guy Saiyok is fighting shouldn't be anywhere near the ring with him, I've seen him fight at least 5 times and not seen him get past 2nd rd yet! He fought at Lumpini the other week and they literally walked out of the corners at start of fight and his opponent threw a high kick and it was all over, the whole fight can't have lasted more than 10 seconds. I'm pretty sure Saiyok has already sparked him in one round too when he had his pro boxing fight, if I remember right he was Saiyoks oppo in that fight!

Damn Thai Fight is just a can recycling factory now!

my friend got offered to fight someone at 57kg cant rememebr who, he has 12 pro fights only. So you know what im saying here 200+ fights vs 12 fights is not a real fight. thai fight is the worst how is it still on tv i dont know, kard chuek is even worse jsut because its crap. MAX MAX MAX

hey but guys pinto vs dorian price is actually a totally legit matchup, yes pinto is better and more experienced but that fight isnt a total joke, its a real fight.

Back