Texiera getting some fans?

Did anyone else think it was kinda weird how DC was being a post fight analyzer and then when Karyn asked him about Glover it got all awkward lol

I agree. No argument here. I'll also say Glover shows why the division is weak. The last fighter he fought, beat him easily and went to a different org.

Hahaha, I should have acknowledged this in my previous post. I agree 100%. Glover is skilled, just isn't athletic enough at his age.

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R4h-Takedown-400-sg.gif

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R3b-UppercutMouthpiece-400-sg.gif

DefensiveAmbitiousFantail.gif

They were both classy in their fight. I'm a big fan of both. I'm glad Glover got back on track.

(Yes I know the eyepoke gif is coming lol.)

Yeah, posting this showed class.

Well done.

Glover is too nice to me. He looks like a killer but he's too nice to be the top dog.

Not a fan of Glover, but i've always liked him or been neutral about him.

how was the fight?

missed it

Great fight, OSP landed some heavy shots early - Glover weathered the storm and had two or three really nice slams on OSP - Glover had OSP mounted for the majority of the 2nd round and good parts of the 3rd, the ending was solid with Glover choking out OSP unconscious.

Another big win for the always durable Glover Texiera

Hahaha, I should have acknowledged this in my previous post. I agree 100%. Glover is skilled, just isn't athletic enough at his age.

We might have to agree to disagree on athleticism and heart. He just doesnt seem to want to fight anyone in the stand up who poses a threat. Maybe it isnt heart. Maybe its just intelligence. The UFC should stop with the KO artist meme of Glover, because he just isnt that anymore.

Not gonna lie, I was impressed by Glover in this fight.

He showed he still has durability, power, and good offensive grappling. He also showed good fight IQ. I can't really say that his takedowns looked great, so much as OSP's takedown defence looking terrible.

At 34, the question is how many good years a fighter can have left in him (especially since he has been fighting since 2002).

Glover clearly has some fight left in him.

OSP, on the other hand, showed so many technical problems that it is difficult to imagine him resolving them in time to make a serious run at the title.

You think I'm iconic? :redface:

I think you even know the answer to that. "Look at my handle guys! Im zombie(some dumb shit) blah blah blah. So original. "Look at me guys!"

Yeah, posting this showed class.

Well done.

There's no gif of just Jones helping to the feet and backing off to let him get his mouthpiece in. Not that it's a big deal it shows Glover getting hit too, he's a fighter.

He showed alot of toughness both in the Jones fight and tonight.

There's no gif of just Jones helping to the feet and backing off to let him get his mouthpiece in. Not that it's a big deal it shows Glover getting hit too, he's a fighter.

He showed alot of toughness both in the Jones fight and tonight.

If Jones ever showed any class, mark my words - it was an accident.

Back