Texiera getting some fans?

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No but really, it's good to see some of these guys are still humane while being top notch competitors... See Bones that's how it's done.

His sincerity showed.

Plus he showed the heart of a lion in the fight.

Much respect.

UFC makes Glover not a person you like. They tout his ko power, and when he gets in there with a person who can KO people themselves, he turns into a take down spammer.

UFC makes Glover not a person you like. They tout his ko power, and when he gets in there with a person who can KO people themselves, he turns into a take down spammer.

That constantly lands punches.

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R4h-Takedown-400-sg.gif

UFC172-JonesXTeixeira-R3b-UppercutMouthpiece-400-sg.gif

DefensiveAmbitiousFantail.gif

They were both classy in their fight. I'm a big fan of both. I'm glad Glover got back on track.

(Yes I know the eyepoke gif is coming lol.)

Or re-watch the OSP vs. Glover fight. Take your pick.

No but really, it's good to see some of these guys are still humane while being top notch competitors... See Bones that's how it's done.

I think he did.
He was tagged, showed tremendous heart, changed his strategy and grinded to a very good victory.

Remember when he and Chuck Liddell said he'd be the first to ko Jon Jones? What happened after 2 rounds? Target practice. Dudes just a bully. He threw everything and the kitchen sink to Maldonado, he got hit with one left hook and was rocked. Spam take downs from there on out. So save that white knighting for Ronda or someone deserving.

They were both classy in their fight. I'm a big fan of both. I'm glad Glover got back on track.

Heh, I was expecting Jones to push off Glover's face when he got up like Miesha, but yeah, he seemed like a nice guy for a second there helping him up.

Those GIFs there really do kind of clash with the downed-knee eyepoker that I love to hate.

You saw it coming ...lol

4h0ZaMc.gif

Glovers the man, that was a great fight tonight, that massive body kick OSP landed was brutal ....fun fight tonight.

OSP is so close to being the top guy if he could just fix a few little things.

Man, I miss Jones fighting. What a complete and absolute monster of a champ.

Or re-watch the OSP vs. Glover fight. Take your pick.

I wouldn't say he was desperately trying against OSP. Those TDs came pretty easy. OSP shows why the LHW is weak right now. Good athleticism, speed and power. Poor striking technique, poor wrestling, poor cardio, and poor ground game. This is the "top 5" dude we're talking about here.

Solid enough fight, though. And to respond to OP, Glover is a great dude. Has shown nothing but class. Never a negative comment.

I wouldn't say he was desperately trying against OSP. Those TDs came pretty easy. OSP shows why the LHW is weak right now. Good athleticism, speed and power. Poor striking technique, poor wrestling, poor cardio, and poor ground game. This is the "top 5" dude we're talking about here.

Solid enough fight, though. And to respond to OP, Glover is a great dude. Has shown nothing but class. Never a negative comment.

I agree. No argument here. I'll also say Glover shows why the division is weak. The last fighter he fought, beat him easily and went to a different org.

Back