• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Texas Dan Crenshaw is a little to woke for Steve Bannon lol

this gives me a new angle to troll with.

next time i see people make a thread super recently, i'm just gonna copy and paste the title and original post and make the exact same thread like 20 seconds after, just so people will think i'm their alt.

people are gonna wonder why they never confused me with the cottage cheese fan before. this is gonna come as a shocker to them!
This is the kind of dedication we need, tbh, imo.

this gives me a new angle to troll with.

next time i see people make a thread super recently, i'm just gonna copy and paste the title and original post and make the exact same thread like 20 seconds after, just so people will think i'm their alt.

people are gonna wonder why they never confused me with the i drank your beer before. this is gonna come as a shocker to them!

SweetViolentUrg?

Dude posting pics of his new lady he barely knew all over the forum at the end?

@GolovKing

It was Payak... Never to be seen again

Here's two of my favorites.

Payak is not a Thai, and he doesn't exist.​

[This is definitely thread worthy, if you think that the information in this thread is
not enough please tell me]

Or should I say, Payak we know, the mad Thai who threatens to kill other people
in this forum has never exist in this world.

There is only an Australian man, who uses Sherdog's name as Payak.
He can speak English fluently, and he is not a professional fighter,
who has been fighting for 20 years. He was still green to muay thai 4 years ago.
He is married to the Thai woman, and he is not half Thai like he claims.
This is what Payak try to make us think about him.

So Instant Legend I noticed you have a big fan in Parcell Scott.

Lets take a look at one of your conversations:
ParcelScott said:
this is album worthy in my opinion man. this sounds like nothing ive heard before. And that she said imagine if i didnt live (or whatever you said exactly lol) part is catchy.
Instant Legend said:
thanks man
ParcelScott said:
excellent storytellin. thumbs up
Instant Legend said:
thanks man

Well I had a friend run an IP check on you two's accounts. Low and behold
you have the same ip

Well Im sure its just a coincidence that parcell scott is always repping you and giving you props. And always bumping your threads when they fall of the main page... I mean the odds of having the same ip are pretty good (one in 10 billion).

One thing I've notice on the update is when on mobile when using mentions the text sometimes will delete part of it after you click on a name. I'm also horrible about not proof reading before posting.
yeah i've noticed the part about not proof reading. if you're not paying attention you end up sounding like a retard, it wasn't the case in the past, it would highlight things.

yeah i've noticed the part about not proof reading. if you're not paying attention you end up sounding like a retard, it wasn't the case in the past, it would highlight things.
I never claimed not to be retarded though. I like to use that excuse to cover up my incompetence.

I can't believe the word woke is still in, it makes you look stupid.

@GolovKing

It was Payak... Never to be seen again

Here's two of my favorites.

Payak is not a Thai, and he doesn't exist.​

[This is definitely thread worthy, if you think that the information in this thread is
not enough please tell me]

Or should I say, Payak we know, the mad Thai who threatens to kill other people
in this forum has never exist in this world.

There is only an Australian man, who uses Sherdog's name as Payak.
He can speak English fluently, and he is not a professional fighter,
who has been fighting for 20 years. He was still green to muay thai 4 years ago.
He is married to the Thai woman, and he is not half Thai like he claims.
This is what Payak try to make us think about him.

So Instant Legend I noticed you have a big fan in Parcell Scott.

Lets take a look at one of your conversations:
ParcelScott said:
this is album worthy in my opinion man. this sounds like nothing ive heard before. And that she said imagine if i didnt live (or whatever you said exactly lol) part is catchy.
Instant Legend said:
thanks man
ParcelScott said:
excellent storytellin. thumbs up
Instant Legend said:
thanks man

Well I had a friend run an IP check on you two's accounts. Low and behold
you have the same ip

Well Im sure its just a coincidence that parcell scott is always repping you and giving you props. And always bumping your threads when they fall of the main page... I mean the odds of having the same ip are pretty good (one in 10 billion).
Second one is so good!

"I believe that people will not give unknown musicians a chance UNLESS they see a product cosigned first. So, I started a seperate account, of which I asked my wife to use solely to boost up my music. I also post under the other screen name from time to time in non music related threads"

HAHAHA!
It's been long established that @Lead and @irish_thug use this as their troll account.

It's been long established that @Lead and @irish_thug use this as their troll account.
Perfect posts, well done
One thing I've notice on the update is when on mobile when using mentions the text sometimes will delete part of it after you click on a name. I'm also horrible about not proof reading before posting.
Something I like after the changes is that after I post my belt disappears and is replaced by @ and the word "brown"

Don't fix this, chuckle every time!

Back