• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Texan Woman Arrested For Trying to Drown 3 Year Old Palestinian-American Girl

I wonder if any of these violent attacks have anything to do with Pro-terrorist Hamas protesters marching through the streets calling for death to Israel?
that is funny thing about americans. palestinian boy gets killed in chicago this one almost get drowned in texas and so on and people talk about people saying deat to israel. i have not heard any israeli getting killed or attempted to drown them but for sure americans would love to find any palestinians in usa to tell them how much they like irael

So, to clarify:

Hamas can conduct Oct 7 over and over and over again if the IDF stop attacking, but the IDF have killed ten thousand-plus terrorists and multiple high ranking commanders.

So what is it? Are Hamas massively weakened, making the bloodletting worth it, or are they still very strong, if not stronger, given the immense suffering of the Gazan people will inevitably have a response?

This is the question Netanyahu and his supporters refuse to answer - because they don't want to, and because they can't.

Netanyahu has no answer to 'when is this over?' or 'what happens when it's over?' - because there simply isn't a point where it's done and dusted. None.

If there isn't a point where it's done and dusted, what difference does it make if we start dealing with the situation peacefully now, as opposed to 3 months time? 6 months time? 12 months time?

You're a smart enough guy to know better.

It's over when Hamas is degraded to the level of ISIS.

Excellent strawman as well. I said if it was up to you Hamas would be able to stage Oct 7 style attacks at will and then run back to their tunnels with zero recourse("to prevent excessive civilian casualties"). You turn around and say so which is it are they able to stage these endless attacks or are they weakened? It shows you're not serious in this discussion.

Hamas are weakened. Could they stage an immediate Oct 7 attack again? Probably not. But they will regroup and continue with the same style of attacks they have conducted for the past 30 years. You still think it's just another antifada, with a few thousand rockets launched at Israel, IDF coming through killing a few hundred or thousand people, blowing a couple buildings and then there's some ceasefire and we're back to normal.

That time has passed. I sincerely hope that IDF continues doing more of the same until Hamas has no choice but to surrender. We clearly have not arrived at that point just yet. We have had Hamas fighters surrender and I suspect there will be many more.

But I know it's tough to just come out and say you support Hamas remaining in power. It's fine I get it. You don't really support terrorists you just like to see them in power and as a thorn to the Israelis.

I also find your differing stances on Israel/Gaza and Ukraine/Russia interesting.

It was an unpleasant scenario and i disagree with the american womans actions, but the child would not have been attacked if she didn't have a hijab on. This could have been prevented.
Hard to tell if you're just trolling for attention but if you're serious that's a pretty stupid thing to say. It seems that this would be exactly the kind of mindset this lady would have sober and the loss of inhibitions provided by the alcohol is what led to this attack.

This is because there is Jewish people in the world, if there were no Jews this would of not happened.

idiot logic 101 , from the river to the sea and all that

Last edited:
It's over when Hamas is degraded to the level of ISIS.

Excellent strawman as well. I said if it was up to you Hamas would be able to stage Oct 7 style attacks at will and then run back to their tunnels with zero recourse("to prevent excessive civilian casualties"). You turn around and say so which is it are they able to stage these endless attacks or are they weakened? It shows you're not serious in this discussion.

Hamas are weakened. Could they stage an immediate Oct 7 attack again? Probably not. But they will regroup and continue with the same style of attacks they have conducted for the past 30 years. You still think it's just another antifada, with a few thousand rockets launched at Israel, IDF coming through killing a few hundred or thousand people, blowing a couple buildings and then there's some ceasefire and we're back to normal.

That time has passed. I sincerely hope that IDF continues doing more of the same until Hamas has no choice but to surrender. We clearly have not arrived at that point just yet. We have had Hamas fighters surrender and I suspect there will be many more.

But I know it's tough to just come out and say you support Hamas remaining in power. It's fine I get it. You don't really support terrorists you just like to see them in power and as a thorn to the Israelis.

I also find your differing stances on Israel/Gaza and Ukraine/Russia interesting.

This is the truly childish strawman right here. It's sole purpose is to stop yourself addressing the fact that you have othered Palestinians to the point that their plight doesn't matter. If someone doesn't agree, they must support/sympathise with/want Hamas in power.

It's self inflicted numbing of your own mind. An excuse to step back and not think anymore because you have an answer and thats more than enough. But all you have is the same answer and mentality of Israeli extremists who don't know what they're doing, doing have any vision for tomorrow, don't have a way out, and don't WANT a way out, because once it's over, they're out of power.

Put simply, when a terrorist commits an atrocity, you don't hear of police gunning down civilians to get the terrorist. In any sensible scenario, police are expected to protect and take care of the public, avoiding further deaths, and certainly not causing any themselves.

In the idiots book of war, which you prescribe to, you don't need to do that because you have othered those civilians. Just kill them if they're in the way, surrounding your target, or in front of your target. No one can explain why other than barking 'it's war' and making nonsensical statements. So you say 'this is the right thing to do, I hope they keep doing it', because your mind is mush and you're intellectually about 10 years old and you think you're reading a fantasy novel about goodies slaying baddies, those baddies all deserve it, and they're probably an alien race.

The reality is, in this case, they're children who had no choice in any of it and just unlucky to be born in a Palestine conveniently run by terrorists so as to not challenge Israel, and next to Israel, who need a blood tithe to appease lunatics like you.

Last edited:
Hard to tell if you're just trolling for attention but if you're serious that's a pretty stupid thing to say. It seems that this would be exactly the kind of mindset this lady would have sober and the loss of inhibitions provided by the alcohol is what led to this attack.

Or like wearing a maga hat and being attacked right?

Boy that anti-semitism is really getting out of hand.
This thing happened so that means other things didn't.

Hate is hate and we have a problem with it, people believing they are righteous for hating people uninvolved with a conflict half a world away because they look the part.

Yes, exactly, when that happens do you tell the victim he shouldn't wear that cap?

I've heard your type say that same thing to maga wearing hat crowd. "What did you think would happen wearing a maga hat in that area, don't wear the hat and you won't get assaulted".

I know you weren't out there defending maga wearing hat people. You are a hypocrite.

Can we just make a 'what did a random white person do wrong today' thread for Siver to dump his bullshit in?
giphy.gif

This is the truly childish strawman right here. It's sole purpose is to stop yourself addressing the fact that you have othered Palestinians to the point that their plight doesn't matter. If someone doesn't agree, they must support/sympathise with/want Hamas in power.

It's self inflicted numbing of your own mind. An excuse to step back and not think anymore because you have an answer and thats more than enough. But all you have is the same answer and mentality of Israeli extremists who don't know what they're doing, doing have any vision for tomorrow, don't have a way out, and don't WANT a way out, because once it's over, they're out of power.

Put simply, when a terrorist commits an atrocity, you don't hear of police gunning down civilians to get the terrorist. In any sensible scenario, police are expected to protect and take care of the public, avoiding further deaths, and certainly not causing any themselves.

In the idiots book of war, which you prescribe to, you don't need to do that because you have othered those civilians. Just kill them if they're in the way, surrounding your target, or in front of your target. No one can explain why other than barking 'it's war' and making nonsensical statements. So you say 'this is the right thing to do, I hope they keep doing it', because your mind is mush and you're intellectually about 10 years old and you think you're reading a fantasy novel about goodies slaying baddies, those baddies all deserve it, and they're probably an alien race.

The reality is, in this case, they're children who had no choice in any of it and just unlucky to be born in a Palestine conveniently run by terrorists so as to not challenge Israel, and next to Israel, who need a blood tithe to appease lunatics like you.
hamas isn't "conveniently" running gaza. they were voted into power in gaza. and they maintain support with palestinians. who are majority against a 2 state solution, and for armed intifada. terrorists families still get compensated for terror attacks by the PA.

It's amusing that you immediately resorted to ad hominems here.

Contrary to your claims Israel does not indiscriminately kill civilians however in war it's practically inescapable that civilians will die especially when Hamas goes out of their way to use them as human shields. It's on the Gaza governing body to protect its people. Sorry but in the real world no one gets to commit a generational terrorist attack and then gets to hide among the civilians and avoid consequences of those actions. Also quite a few of the Palestinian civilians are involved in this conflict by literally keeping hostages.

"

June 6, 2024
f684cc919aa4c0eff67822816f4160742e6b2c4b.jpg

June 12, 2024
Satellite images from June 6, and then on June 12, after the Israeli military operation to free hostages held in the Nuseirat refugee camp, show the damage to the neighborhood.
MAXAR TECHNOLOGIES
The June 8 rescue operation was accompanied by heavy airstrikes and turned into a fierce battle with Hamas in the streets, leaving behind death and destruction. In the days since, local residents have discussed the folly of Hamas keeping Israeli hostages above ground in a residential area near a bustling market.
Some people said they were surprised by the revelation, because it is hard to keep a secret in the densely built neighborhood. Even a cough can be heard through the walls of the concrete and cinder-block apartment buildings, they said.
Others were furious that Hamas had put civilians in danger. Any Israeli military action in the narrow streets of Nuseirat was bound to result in large numbers of dead and wounded, some residents said.
Some locals said Hamas should have held the hostages in tunnels. Others said they should have been returned to Israel as part of a deal to end the war. The failure to secure a cease-fire despite months of negotiations is causing growing frustration in Gaza, people across the war-torn enclave say.
15fd45f79eb53f9e7487a4eb54c9d74e78876aae.jpg
Palestinians help a wounded man after Israeli strikes on the Nuseirat refugee camp. PHOTO: JEHAD ALSHRAFI/ASSOCIATED PRESS
247e2fc33e1008b1a3ab180ac29803f1b5e9f633.jpg
Palestinians evacuate the Nuseirat camp neighborhood earlier this month. PHOTO: BASHAR TALEB/AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE/GETTY IMAGES
“Hamas should give us a map of the safe zones we can stay in, because if we knew there were hostages in the neighborhood, we would have looked for another place,” said Mustafa Muhammad, 36, who fled from Gaza City to Nuseirat early in the war with his wife and infant daughter.
When the raid got under way, Muhammad and his family found themselves trapped with nowhere safe to go.
Many hostages have been held in tunnels, but a number have been held in apartments, potentially reflecting the challenge of moving around so many captives in an active war zone.
Local residents said Ahmad and Abdullah Al-Jamal were part of an extended family that had a number of ties to Hamas. Mosques throughout Gaza are controlled by Hamas, and imams serve with the approval of the militant group. Ahmad’s brother Abdelrahman Al-Jamal is a Hamas lawmaker in Gaza’s legislative council.
515eddc081ba812d0b6ad60df578f688c990819b.jpg
Abdullah Al-Jamal in a photograph posted to his social-media account in 2020.
Abdullah was a freelance contributor to the Palestine Chronicle, a pro-Palestinian news website based in the U.S. He also worked for the Hamas-run news agency Palestine Now, according to Gaza’s government media office, which noted his death, and had served as a spokesman for Gaza’s Hamas-run Ministry of Labor.
He made no secret of his support for the Hamas-led attack on southern Israel on Oct. 7, in which nearly 1,200 people were killed, most of them civilians. Israel’s subsequent invasion of Gaza has killed over 37,000 people, according to Palestinian health authorities, whose numbers don’t say how many were militants.
“Praise be to God…Oh God, guide us…Oh God, guide us…Oh God, guide us…Oh God, grant us the victory you promised,” Abdullah posted on Facebook on Oct. 7.
The Palestine Chronicle said it was saddened by his death and denied he was involved in holding the Israeli hostages.
The family was well-regarded and popular in Nuseirat, a refugee camp established after the 1948 Arab-Israeli war that has grown into a dense urban area. Palestinian refugee camps, especially in the West Bank, remain focal points of a militant struggle against Israel.
The Al-Jamals originally came from the majority Arab town of Al-Ramla, now Ramla in central Israel, and fled to Gaza in 1948.
Ahmad, the head of the family, was busy throughout the war, coming and going from his clinic and the mosque or buying groceries as normal, a neighbor said. His son Abdullah was rarely seen, the neighbor said.

“Dr. Ahmad was the one who circumcised my three boys,” said Ali Bkhit, a social-media consultant who was born and raised in the neighborhood. “When I dealt with him, he was a nice character; his smile never left his face.” Bkhit said he grew up hearing Ahmad Al-Jamal’s voice reciting the Quran at the local Al-Farouk Mosque. “He was always there, his voice was beautiful, and people admired him a lot,” he said. Bkhit said he was shocked to learn that the Al-Jamals had been holding hostages in their home, because he didn’t expect the family to be involved in such a way in Hamas’s war with Israel. Israeli intelligence caught wind of the hostages’ location in May, according to Israel’s military. Special forces spent weeks practicing for the rescue mission on models of the two small apartment blocks, the military said. SHARE

The hostages’ return home caused jubilation in Israel. It was a rare day of joy amid a grim war that is still far from achieving its declared goals of destroying Hamas and bringing home the 116 remaining Israelis and others seized on Oct. 7. The Nuseirat area, swollen with civilians displaced from other parts of Gaza, suffered the heaviest bombardment by Israeli air and ground forces that it has seen in the eight-month war. Palestinian health authorities said 274 people were killed and nearly 700 injured. Israel’s military said around 100 people were killed or wounded, including militants and civilians caught in the crossfire. The numbers couldn’t be independently verified. Uncle of Rescued Israeli Hostage Describes Their Ordeal in Captivity Uncle of Rescued Israeli Hostage Describes Their Ordeal in Captivity Uncle of Rescued Israeli Hostage Describes Their Ordeal in Captivity Play video: Uncle of Rescued Israeli Hostage Describes Their Ordeal in Captivity On June 8, Israeli commandos launched a rescue mission to free four hostages held by Hamas in Gaza. WSJ spoke with the uncle of one of the hostages, Almog Meir Jan, about their time in captivity. Photo: Israeli Army/AFP/Getty Images Rescue team leader Arnon Zamora was wounded in a firefight at the Al-Jamal house and later died. A video released by Israel’s military showed commandos entering a room in the apartment and finding the three male hostages. In the second building, about 200 yards away, Israeli commandos found Noa Argamani. Abdullah Al-Jamal’s recent articles for the Palestine Chronicle reported on civilian deaths in the invasion of Gaza, accusing Israel of massacres and genocide. One article published on June 3, just a few days before he died, talked about Gaza families that had taken in people displaced by the war. It carried the headline, “My House Will Always Be Open.”
"

I've heard your type say that same thing to maga wearing hat crowd. "What did you think would happen wearing a maga hat in that area, don't wear the hat and you won't get assaulted".

I know you weren't out there defending maga wearing hat people. You are a hypocrite.
Go fuck yourself loser. <3>

So in other words Muslim-Americans should expect other Americans to attack them if they wear the hijab? And therefore this is the Muslim woman's fault for wearing the hijab?

The thread you're talking about had over 1300 posts, not exactly ignored. If anything the opposite is true, in the WR crimes like these will be minimized and ignored by right wing posters or even justified as evidenced by the poster above who is trying to victim blame the mother for wearing the hijab. Imagine someone in the WR saying that a woman beaten in some Muslim country should've just worn her hijab properly, you'd never accept that as okay and neither would most of the forum. When the shoe is on the other foot though things are different.

If it makes you feel better what that woman did is both absurd and unforgivable. We aren't in the middle east and we don't behave that way here. I'm usually very pro war with Islamic militants but I'm pretty sure you've also seen me defend dearborn and tell people they haven't a clue what they are talking about. It's not as simple as all Muslims are bad or are deserving of violence. Do Palestinians deserve it over there ....debatable , does some lady at the pool deserve it. Of course she doesn't.

Back